Sponsored

Two 19x11 Square Setup Installs

tyshenry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT w/ PP
I am wanting to do 19x11 SVE gt350 with a 305_35_19 MPSS. Do you think that would fit with the 20 mm spacer and say -2.0 degrees front camber?
I also missed the 35 aspect ratio first time. You might be getting close to hitting the strut perch, not totally sure about that. It seems like we measured clearance to the spring perch, so I'll have to ask [MENTION=23696]Killspray[/MENTION] and see if he wrote it down.

In light of that though, why not just run a 305/30?

tyshenry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT w/ PP
Only reason would be to keep diameter close to stock, 3.73 gears are already pretty short.
Figured that was probably the reason. Just get a tune and have the rev limiter set at 8k rpm :)

OKC S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black PP GT
Here is a photo of my current clearance. I do not have camber bolts installed yet.
Any idea if this same set-up would work with a 17mm spacer in the front? I cant tell how much clearence there is to play with but doesnt look like too much.

Sponsored

tyshenry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT w/ PP
Any idea if this same set-up would work with a 17mm spacer in the front? I cant tell how much clearence there is to play with but doesnt look like too much.
Are you referring to my setup with coilovers? If so, then yes, I do believe there is room. I am actually going to run 15mm spacers once I raise the front end up a 1/4". Right now my lowest point of clearance is to the lower spring collar/perch.

OKC S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black PP GT
For those interested I thought I would add to this thread with my 19x11 set-up/findings.

I was able to fit the SVE 19x11's at all 4 corners with 305/30/19 SC2's. I have the stock PP suspension with BMR perf springs. I have to use a 20mm spacer in the front and this gives me strut clearence of just about 2mm, not much. In addition I have MM camber plates and I am at -2.3 degrees camber in the front with -1.8 degrees camber in the rear.

Unfortunatley I have no pictures at the moment but plan to add some next time I throw on the square set-up.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
For those interested I thought I would add to this thread with my 19x11 set-up/findings.

I was able to fit the SVE 19x11's at all 4 corners with 305/30/19 SC2's. I have the stock PP suspension with BMR perf springs. I have to use a 20mm spacer in the front and this gives me strut clearence of just about 2mm, not much. In addition I have MM camber plates and I am at -2.3 degrees camber in the front with -1.8 degrees camber in the rear.

Unfortunatley I have no pictures at the moment but plan to add some next time I throw on the square set-up.
I actually just got the same wheels! I will be using 305/30-19 Nitto NT01s.

Good to know a 20 mm will work. I ordered a 25mm spacer figuring that would work, too. My math indicates I need a 23 mm spacer, but nobody had one available . We'll see. Sucks we can't "rent a spacer" to see if it works, haha.

I have extended lugs so I don't want spacers with lugs in it.

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP

the MPSS runs about the same width as the SC2 in the same size doesnt it?

OKC S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black PP GT
I actually just got the same wheels! I will be using 305/30-19 Nitto NT01s.

Good to know a 20 mm will work. I ordered a 25mm spacer figuring that would work, too. My math indicates I need a 23 mm spacer, but nobody had one available . We'll see. Sucks we can't "rent a spacer" to see if it works, haha.

I have extended lugs so I don't want spacers with lugs in it.
Nice! I actually have 25mm bolt on spacers laying around and might try and remove the studs from those to make them slip on's (not sure if this is viable?) to test the fitment. I tracked the set-up described above last weekend and was worried i would get some rub under load but never did so I guess that 2mm of clearence will work ha.

Sponsored

OKC S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black PP GT
the MPSS runs about the same width as the SC2 in the same size doesnt it?
I would assume so but can not say for sure. I have MPSS in 275/40 for the street trim so I really wouldnt be able to compare sizing. I think tire rack or discount tire has a chart on their website comparing widths across different tires.

tyshenry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT w/ PP
Nice! I actually have 25mm bolt on spacers laying around and might try and remove the studs from those to make them slip on's (not sure if this is viable?) to test the fitment. I tracked the set-up described above last weekend and was worried i would get some rub under load but never did so I guess that 2mm of clearence will work ha.
Yeah, you can knock out the studs on the bolt on spacers and use them with extended studs. That is exactly what killspray did for his setup.

But, 20mm is better ;) Doesn't poke as much and 2mm clearance is plenty, as you already found out.

OKC S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black PP GT
Yeah, you can knock out the studs on the bolt on spacers and use them with extended studs. That is exactly what killspray did for his setup.

But, 20mm is better ;) Doesn't poke as much and 2mm clearance is plenty, as you already found out.
Good to know! But you're right I'll probably end up sticking with the 20mm spacer to keep the poke to a minimum.

Full disclosure I used your car as inspiration so our cars are gonna be twins on track day:lol:

tyshenry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT w/ PP
Good to know! But you're right I'll probably end up sticking with the 20mm spacer to keep the poke to a minimum.

Full disclosure I used your car as inspiration so our cars are gonna be twins on track day:lol:
Can't beat the price! You do TNiA events?