Sponsored

2017 GT350 Pricing

1badttz (socal)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R AG
Stopped in at a local Ford dealer close by...Huntington Beach Ford and snapped a picture of this. Take a look at the far left hand side. Sorry for the poor quality of the picture. Made me laugh:lol:
This HB dealership was one of the ones I stopped by and man those guys are a joke. The floor manager told me the dealership that was offering me the 2017 GT350 for $2.5K over MSRP wasn't real. I had to show them pics of the car that it was available and he still said it was fake. I should drive by there and show him the car and my purchase price. LOL.
Sponsored

ttn27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350R
It's from MN.

Out of state. For $1,300 they picked up my Raptor and will be delivering the GT350 either tomorrow or Thursday. I'm so stoked!!
Cool, share some pics when you get it.

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
This HB dealership was one of the ones I stopped by and man those guys are a joke. The floor manager told me the dealership that was offering me the 2017 GT350 for $2.5K over MSRP wasn't real. I had to show them pics of the car that it was available and he still said it was fake. I should drive by there and show him the car and my purchase price. LOL.
I pretty much got the same thing from all of my local dealers. They kept telling me other dealers were wanting to buy their car for $XXX over MSRP so there is no way I could find a deal under MSRP. One dealer straight asked to see the car when I get it because they didn't believe it was real.

ttn27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350R
I pretty much got the same thing from all of my local dealers. They kept telling me other dealers were wanting to buy their car for $XXX over MSRP so there is no way I could find a deal under MSRP. One dealer straight asked to see the car when I get it because they didn't believe it was real.
You should show them your car and bill of sale and see the look on their face.

shelbyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sandy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Track Package White w/blue stripes
If you really want some entertainment just check out their reviews on Yelp. Now to be honest I haven't done that in a while but it was hilarious the last time I did it. I mean whoever from the dealership is replying to the poor rating posts must have a full time job to keep up with it. A friend of mine said they do like robo replies to the negative feedback...:lol:

Sponsored

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Anyone know an attorney to argue an advertised price with a dealer for someone I know? A dealer put up an extensive ad on the internet for a GT350 price they won't honor. PM me if anyone wants to set the dealer straight.

Wooly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R Tech, Porsche 991GT3
Anyone know an attorney to argue an advertised price with a dealer for someone I know? A dealer put up an extensive ad on the internet for a GT350 price they won't honor. PM me if anyone wants to set the dealer straight.
Was that through a dealer web site or through the Ford corporate web site?

Wooly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R Tech, Porsche 991GT3
I am having a similar problem but this is on Fords own corporate web site. They have a new program called Ready, Shop, Go. I was promised in writing with a "Ford Pricing Promise" that I would be able to purchase the car at a given price. I have several forms of communication from Ford corporate that they stand behind the deal. The dealer who was supposed to supply the car has told me to basically to get lost so I am pursuing it through Ford corporate. Even they have been trying to not honor the deal. I have made it clear, and they know it's true, that I have plenty of documentation supporting my case and would be willing to go public with it if they don't honor their promise. United Airlines? It is in the process of being escalated at Ford corporate right now. I have been amazed though how Ford has not yet stepped up to stand behind their promise and do the right thing. We shall see where this goes. I am not mentioning the dealer as there potentially could be legal proceedings to follow.

Sponsored

mustang crazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Gt & 2008 GT 500
Wow no problems here great price 2000.00 over invoice. Waiting on deposit for 2018 order color and options the way they want.

mbur350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2014 E350, 2011 Rx350, 2015 R1200RT
Just bought a 2017 GT350 for thousand under MSRP. Prices in the midsouth appear to be coming down. White is still marked up but other colors are running MSRP.

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
you might be the winner? how much was you dealer charges and title fees. I got mine for MSRP and no dealer charges. just paid tax and tag.
Sponsored