Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
It looks like they do full custom, nothing off the rack.

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
[MENTION=15475]daltron[/MENTION]

4 week turnaround. Red stitch/red stripe combo can certainly be done.

[MENTION=14834]John577[/MENTION]

See above :)

[MENTION=22912]Chef jpd[/MENTION]

Actually I also keep an in-stock inventory with no wait time, but have sold out very recently due to a large demand over the holidays. I am restocking and will have more available in January and February.

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I say do it! You'll love it and its actually the best mod since you TOUCH it everytime you drive it. I was happy with the GT 350 wheel but this upgrade shits on a standard GT 350 wheel.
Plus [MENTION=25687]Beith Performance Parts[/MENTION] is an absolute pleasure to work with.

20161203_113014.jpg

Now if I can only find the time to install my new stereo...

Fryguy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT PP
I found a supplier in China that makes these exact wheels. I'm going to order one to check out the quality and then may organize a group buy if anyone else is interested.

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
I found a supplier in China that makes these exact wheels. I'm going to order one to check out the quality and then may organize a group buy if anyone else is interested.
I'd be interested but also very cautious. Some of the quality on CF stuff coming straight from china with no middle man has been brutal. I order a set of parts this way and each one had a crack in the CF ranging between 1-2"

Sponsored

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
[MENTION=26957]Fryguy22[/MENTION]

It is against forum rules to make a group buy for a product from a company/vendor that is not a paying forum sponsor.

I pay good money to support this forum and provide people with not just the product but customer service and after sales support.

Fryguy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT PP
[MENTION=26957]Fryguy22[/MENTION]

It is against forum rules to make a group buy for a product from a company/vendor that is not a paying forum sponsor.

I pay good money to support this forum and provide people with not just the product but customer service and after sales support.
I understand and am not suggesting this will occur until the product is properly vetted and the proper steps are taken.

To update others: I am ordering one wheel myself to verify quality first. I will post pictures here for all to see. If I do go ahead with a group buy I will setup a proper sponsorship agreement prior to proceeding (I have an active LLC that I can use for this purpose).

However, the customization options will be limited (i.e. probably one or two color options and either all leather or all alcantara). If you want something specific Beith Performance is your best bet.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Got my wheel and I love it .
Thanks Beth!
I got the discounted shop wheel -$599 before core refund .
Still deciding if I want to send in my old wheel for refund of core price .
The wheel is GORGEOUS !!
I have had 2 GT 350 wheels(well may be 3 if I count the one in the GT 350)lol.
I sold one when I thought I was trading in a car and returning to stock .

I still have one in my base manual car and I think it matches the interior well(like it matches the interior of the GT 350).
I have tried one I had locally modified and it was awful !(that's my core wheel).

I have a leather (not the nice smooth type ) redline wheel on my premium car cause I felt it would match the leather interior better .it is barely thicker than the normal wheel but I decided to upgrade it when the leather/padding started moving on the wheel.
Beth's wheel has a nice heft to it ,is much thicker all around than anything else and the flat bottom is very nice .
Best wheel out there in my opinion and worth the premium .
I am holding unto my spare "core" in case I decide to get another one to replace the GT 350 wheel in the manual car.
This wheel will replace the redline wheel and I am going to see if they will repad it under warranty .I will also see if they can make it thicker .

May be sell it if they do.

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
[MENTION=25687]Beith Performance Parts[/MENTION] Do you offer other styles for the wheel besides the carbon fiber on those pieces of the wheel? Too many clashing patterns with my interior as is and I don't care much for the CF pattern. But I am digging the perf leather.

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
I ordered my carbon wheel from Beith last week with perforated leather sides red top stripe and stitching. Also sent them more stock wheel last yesterday, they billed me $595 for the wheel with core already discounted even before they got it:thumbsup: I'm burning up waiting for this thing.
Sponsored