SVE GT350 STYLE WHEELS!!!

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Exactly. Though there is a method to manually sync the sensors in another post somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they sell a sync tool which is total bs because you dont need it on this generation
I have changed wheels a few times and it just does it by itself the first time you drive it
Sponsored

hmperf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Holman Moody Mustang
Did you go with the wheel/tire kit with the Nitto 555 G2s?
Yes, thats the setup I went with. WAYYYY better than the Pzeros. I hated those things.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Yes, thats the setup I went with. WAYYYY better than the Pzeros. I hated those things.
In all honesty those Pzeros scared me. They broke loose way to easily on a cool morning and I live in Florida so I cant even imagine how bad they were in a cold climate. I have Continental tires on my Forgestars and the car feels so planted now.

hmperf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Holman Moody Mustang
In all honesty those Pzeros scared me. They broke loose way to easily on a cool morning and I live in Florida so I cant even imagine how bad they were in a cold climate. I have Continental tires on my Forgestars and the car feels so planted now.
Yes, I downright hate them. I felt them getting away from me in corners and on ramps. It wasnt safe. Now I feel safer driving the car in general and for the first time since I got it actually enjoying it vs be afraid of dying (dieing? die-ing? :shrug: every damn corner. I live in CT so its cold way too long to live with those. Even in the warm they sucked ass at best.

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
So I'm torn between gloss graphite and gloss black. My GT is Magnetic color with the Black accent package and tinted windows, so it's kinda got that blacked out look and I am kind of used to the gloss black wheels that came with it. But I like the idea of gloss graphite as they probably don't look as dirt as fast as gloss black. But, being that the car is Magnetic, not sure if it would kind of clash having a grey car with grey rims. Anyone gone this route and wish they would have stuck with gloss black on their Magnetic mustang?? Or anyone have the gloss graphite and love them with Magnetic?

Sponsored

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
So I'm torn between gloss graphite and gloss black. My GT is Magnetic color with the Black accent package and tinted windows, so it's kinda got that blacked out look and I am kind of used to the gloss black wheels that came with it. But I like the idea of gloss graphite as they probably don't look as dirt as fast as gloss black. But, being that the car is Magnetic, not sure if it would kind of clash having a grey car with grey rims. Anyone gone this route and wish they would have stuck with gloss black on their Magnetic mustang?? Or anyone have the gloss graphite and love them with Magnetic?
I was also on the fence being a magnetic owner, but i love the gloss graphite. I've noticed a few others going this route as well.

The best part is that no matter what choice you make it will look great.

Pics of my car on page 27

CrummyArchitect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP, 401A, "MGNETO"
I was in the same boat. Couldn't decide. After seeing a few pics of gloss graphite on magnetic cars, I thought it looked pretty good. And even though they're really close to the same color, I'm too picky about things like that and it would have bothered me it wasn't an exact match. Plus I don't like the caps are still black. So even though I hate keeping black wheels clean, I went with black and pretty happy wit it.

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I was also on the fence being a magnetic owner, but i love the gloss graphite. I've noticed a few others going this route as well.

The best part is that no matter what choice you make it will look great.

Pics of my car on page 27
Thanks, I actually went back in the thread looking for pics after I posted and saw your car and thought they looked sweet. Funny never would have thought I'd like a stripe down my car, but it really adds to your car.

I was in the same boat. Couldn't decide. After seeing a few pics of gloss graphite on magnetic cars, I thought it looked pretty good. And even though they're really close to the same color, I'm too picky about things like that and it would have bothered me it wasn't an exact match. Plus I don't like the caps are still black. So even though I hate keeping black wheels clean, I went with black and pretty happy wit it.
Thanks, yep, pretty much where I'm at. Lucky for me they aren't in stock right now or there would have been an impulse buy last night. Still on the fence though. uggg..

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Finally got a sideshot...gloss graphite...19x10/19x11...5mm spacer up front. 275 front/305 rear.

A1nR361.jpg

Sponsored

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 track day car
Got mine on the other day, naturally it rained so the car never got out of the driveway. Nitto 555G2's, 285/35/19 front 305/35/19 rear on 19's - 10" and 11". Nice wheels and the weight saving is nice as well.

Stang new wheels.jpg

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Premium PP GT
Love Mine!

PamAndJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang
Got mine put on last week. 19x10 wrapped in 275/35/19 Indy 500s. I added the GT350 center caps a few days later. These pics don't do them justice. I'll get em cleaned up and take some better pics.

I'm looking for a set of red lug nuts to give them a little pop of color.

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Premium PP GT