Sponsored

Track Rental MIR Interest

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Nice turn out guys,heat was terrible but thanks to everyone that came.

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
Thanks to [MENTION=24357]F1scamp[/MENTION] for saving me with a replacement Whipple belt. Maybe next time someone will have extra drag radials for when I get a flat tire again

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
Hey no worries, glad i could help. Just got in. Alittle over 1000miles round trip. Learned quite a bit with the new setup. Was nice meeting everyone.

Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Hey no worries, glad i could help. Just got in. Alittle over 1000miles round trip. Learned quite a bit with the new setup. Was nice meeting everyone.
Hey man u made me a believer,when u said u was going to put it on a couple autos i kinda just smiled,but your car ran awesome for a stick and u would have definetly put one on me.BUTT!!! If we do meet again at a track day i will have a convertor.My 60ft was killing me,guess i was expecting too much for 900 miles on the car and just getting it together.U got a fast stick car my man!!!!.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)

VAGunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Had a great time at the track yesterday, thanks again for setting this up gentleman! Everyone is my crew ran a new PB and nothing broke so pretty pumped about that.
[MENTION=15798]RockStang[/MENTION], major bummer you had such a rough day! Did the belt snap end up doing any other damage?? I had to fight with the belt squeak after getting my whipple on so this has remained one of my bigger fears. Hope everything turned out OK.

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
Had a great time at the track yesterday, thanks again for setting this up gentleman! Everyone is my crew ran a new PB and nothing broke so pretty pumped about that.
[MENTION=15798]RockStang[/MENTION], major bummer you had such a rough day! Did the belt snap end up doing any other damage?? I had to fight with the belt squeak after getting my whipple on so this has remained one of my bigger fears. Hope everything turned out OK.
It took the AC belt with it but so far there doesn't seem to be anything else wrong. Luckily it just snapped instead of partially shearing and whipping around the engine bay.

mikeD4V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT

Sponsored

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Nice turn out guys,heat was terrible but thanks to everyone that came.
I'm sorry to have gotten there soooo late... upside is that I learned a lot about trailer wheel bearings and hub/drum arrangement. Luckily I was only 1/2 mile from a NAPA and Stealth trailers tech support helped me a bunch with getting bearing part numbers on the fly. Once rolling didn't get there till 4:20 but still got 7 runs in (gotta love these cars!!), not being boosted I didn't have to worry about bad heat soak early on... hopefully, I can participate in another track day, if there is on...

OP
OP

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I am game with trying to get another one going for November. I need to see what is available.

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
November might be too soon for me to (buy &) make changes I want to....but we'll see... gotta make the time and money work out right... will keep an eye out for dates

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Would love to have one more track day before the end of the season so I can come out. I have no other races this year, so I shouldn't break again before the track day lol.
Sponsored