Sponsored

Any New Mexicans?

Bgallegos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT350
Oh ok nvm must have been another one.
Ive had a few cars so you probably have seen me around hahaha. Can you or anyone recommend any shops in the area? Wanting to get ideas of who to use I plan on doing suspension stuff first. Ive uesd pope automotive and tes in Lubbock,but would like someone with S550 and 5.0 experience.
Sponsored

mmc

9 Second Warrior
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan GT-R
Just moved to Rio Rancho from San Diego and I'm the hunt for a 2016 GT Premium in Blue. Not loving the dealers in the area so far.

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Just moved to Rio Rancho from San Diego and I'm the hunt for a 2016 GT Premium in Blue. Not loving the dealers in the area so far.
I purchased mine from Rich Ford in ABQ. I was pleased with the purchase process overall and the service has been good. Had a bit of an issue getting my brakes replaced early on as part of issued TSB for the early 2015 GTs, but it all worked out eventually.

Welcome to the Land of Enchantment! Cold enough for ya?

mmc

9 Second Warrior
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan GT-R
I purchased mine from Rich Ford in ABQ. I was pleased with the purchase process overall and the service has been good. Had a bit of an issue getting my brakes replaced early on as part of issued TSB for the early 2015 GTs, but it all worked out eventually.

Welcome to the Land of Enchantment! Cold enough for ya?
I'm working with Patrick at Rich Ford, but he is so slow to get back to me. Supposedly they have located me a car, but we can't seem to get the deal done. This car is for my wife and I was hoping to have it by Christmas.

Born and raised outside of Chicago, so I know what cold can be. This isn't too bad.. ;)

Beautiful color BTW - our Raptor is Ruby red.

Sponsored

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks man, I love the RR! I was this close to buying DIB though... Glad I went RR, but DIB is beautiful too.
OH yeah, if your a Midwesterner forget about it! I still don't understand why they all haven't figured out there are warmer places to live.
Sorry your having some issues at RF... Really hope they come through for you though. I'm sure the wife won't mind much if you have to give her a picture with "coming soon" written on it... As long as she gets the GT!

mmc

9 Second Warrior
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan GT-R
Thanks man, I love the RR! I was this close to buying DIB though... Glad I went RR, but DIB is beautiful too.
OH yeah, if your a Midwesterner forget about it! I still don't understand why they all haven't figured out there are warmer places to live.
Sorry your having some issues at RF... Really hope they come through for you though. I'm sure the wife won't mind much if you have to give her a picture with "coming soon" written on it... As long as she gets the GT!
She has some specific requirements that narrows down the number of cars available. California edition mostly because she loves the grill, DIB, 401a package, Navigation..

Anyone here run at the 1/4 mile track? We used to run at the track all the time, but once we moved to San Diego, we had no local 1/4 mile track. My wife used to run a supercharged 350z and I ran a fully built Lightning.

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
I don't think it is a 1/4 mile track anymore, due to safety issues, maybe 1/8?
It might be just for the faster classes...IDK.

mmc

9 Second Warrior
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan GT-R
I don't think it is a 1/4 mile track anymore, due to safety issues, maybe 1/8?
It might be just for the faster classes...IDK.
Everything I can find says 1/4 mile. I sure hope so as running 1/8th mile isn't nearly as much fun.

mmc

9 Second Warrior
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan GT-R
Looks like we found the right car at the right price down in El Paso. We should pick it up tomorrow.

Sponsored

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Seems far to go.
That is the variation that caught my eye.
What color CS and what does a good deal look like on these?

mmc

9 Second Warrior
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan GT-R
Seems far to go.
That is the variation that caught my eye.
What color CS and what does a good deal look like on these?
It was the closest car that had the color and options we wanted. Others were even farther away in the Phoenix area.

We are getting the Deep Impact Blue. Price is $3900 under MSRP. Local dealers were sticking to around $2500 under MSRP. 8 hours of my life driving plus a couple tanks of gas was worth the $1400 savings.

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats, and in time for Christmas too! Post up some pics when you pic it up.

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
It was the closest car that had the color and options we wanted. Others were even farther away in the Phoenix area.

We are getting the Deep Impact Blue. Price is $3900 under MSRP. Local dealers were sticking to around $2500 under MSRP. 8 hours of my life driving plus a couple tanks of gas was worth the $1400 savings.
4 sure!

mmc

9 Second Warrior
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan GT-R
Quick picture from the dealership.. :D
Mustang_Bow.jpg
Sponsored