Sponsored

Spoiler alert.... or is it wing alert?

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
i'm massively torn between the cervini c series one and the 350R in carbon fibre from andersons composites. not sure what to do with the stripes with the cervini one though should i re-do them and have them go over the spoiler or should i leave them under
[MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] what did you do with your stripes and the spoiler.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
i'm massively torn between the cervini c series one and the 350R in carbon fibre from andersons composites. not sure what to do with the stripes with the cervini one though should i re-do them and have them go over the spoiler or should i leave them under
[MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] what did you do with your stripes and the spoiler.
My principle is if the spolier is the same as body colour, stripes over it to maintain the visual flow "get me being arty" in my case I want gloss black spoiler over magnetic so i would not be going over it with stripes, they would remain under it...... but thats only my view.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Bring stripes over the spoiler if you do cervini, go under if you do a 350'r.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
but then wouldn't it look weird as you have partial stripes along the boot lid that just stop and jump up to the spoiler then start again under the spoiler down the vertical part of the boot. they'd be a spoilers width bit of boot without stripes on.

I've been trying to find good pictures of the cervini with strips on but mac's is the only one which is why i asked you about pictures :)

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
GT350R

That's what you need and want. It's not a blocky wing. It follows the curves and the lines of the rear end of the Mustang. Which makes it very differentto a boy racer or Japanese hot hatch square/block wing. Dare I say it, I think it even enhances the rear end by adding that extra body line (plus don't forget the wing itself isn't a flat blade. It is also curved.

It's what I'll be getting (probably from alibaba as it's worth a punt) and although it will be Carbon Fiber, I'll be having it painted gloss black along with my roush quarter sccoops and eventually all the plastic trim too.

I have ditched the idea of a Mustang GT hood as I was getting stupid quotes so watch this space on what I am about to order.

I'm still going for the Apollo edition mustang look/vibes and that has the 350R wing.

Sponsored

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
lol, you guys... can't blame you for trying.

Watching CJs video of the anderson composites GT350R style wing - I have to look away when they centre punch and drill that pristine paintwork. I know it's essential to fitting it, but I just can't bring myself to do it, or even watch...

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
lol, you guys... can't blame you for trying.

Watching CJs video of the anderson composites GT350R style wing - I have to look away when they centre punch and drill that pristine paintwork. I know it's essential to fitting it, but I just can't bring myself to do it, or even watch...
I assume you haven't picked your car up, because "pristine paintwork" is far from what you get :p:thumbsup:

Sponsored

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Lols.
A good detailer + clear vinyl wrap with paint protection on top makes it look how it should have done all along.
True that! I wouldn't hole my boot, impossible to reverse, would only ever stick em on :lol:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Problem with stick on ones is that they can fall off. Bolts are needed really especially for a pedestal one..

Looks like [MENTION=14447]Centurion07[/MENTION] previous car :headbonk:
Sponsored