Sponsored

Spoiler alert.... or is it wing alert?

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Well not such much an alert but the need is growing to add a spoiler to the beast. I had a rear wing on my 911TT and kind of miss it and I think the Mustang can lend itself to one quite well.
I am thinking gloss black (which if i do go down that route would change my thinking on the splitters, plastic sides etc to gloss black and not carbon dipped as first thought). This would then keep virtually everything on the car "Super fast" Magnetic colour and gloss black (stripes / wings / splitters etc), with hints of purple in varying places (dont ask!). I think with the tinted lights, plain magnetic GT badge a gloss black spoiler would look more in tune that with white lights and false filler cap badge?

I am more of a fan of the wing type spoiler than the lip ones, no idea why I could go either way. I like the GT350R type spoiler but think this may be too much, and having said that I prefer wing type I actually like the look of the GT350 track pack spoiler, kind of hybrid between wing and lip type. THe question is, has anyone seen or got images of something i can source in the UK? I don't want to get shafted on tax and shipping !!

Feel free to post up any spoiler images for inspiration, right now its leaning towards the GT track pack but hey I change thoughts daily, so who know.

Imagine something added to this beasty below.....
IMG_1720.JPG
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I think both GT350 spoilers are great but as you have stripes, I would be more inclined to go with the R version. That's my personal favorite, but as you say it's a bit extreme! but if you like that sort of thing then go for it!

As for sourcing in the UK, can't think of anywhere to be honest!

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Think I saw Muscleworks say they were now a Cervini vendor which means this bad boy could be yours:

qwl37_4.1662.jpg

Very Track Pack in shape/angle/size but on small pedestals, so possibly ideal from your description?

Wobs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
How about Cervinis C series pedestal spoiler

yhst-131964867535317_2463_121036123.jpg

yhst-131964867535317_2463_121925167.jpg

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
That's 3 votes for a Cervini's c series lol
[MENTION=24040]Goosey[/MENTION] Plastics are still with me if you want/them :). May need your front splitter if you want to keep that, otherwise can get the EB one painted gloss black for you :)

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
5 Including myself ;)! Although, the stock GT PP one, with the little wings over the edge of the trunk onto the rear 1/4 panels (On FPUK) is a nice subtle spoiler. :thumbsup:

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
GT350R wing :thumbsup:

Sponsored

McXtravert

Threads
Reaction score
Cambridgeshire, formerly Aberdeen, Scotland
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Competition Orange
I'm all over the GT 350R wing but could I bring myself to do it... that takes some serious dangleys.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I'm all over the GT 350R wing but could I bring myself to do it... that takes some serious dangleys.
Exactly my thoughts. I'd worry it would make the rear look too tall. Looks great on Ed Offer's bagged car though. Really liking this Cervini however...

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Exactly my thoughts. I'd worry it would make the rear look too tall. Looks great on Ed Offer's bagged car though. Really liking this Cervini however...
Liking it on Brians too, his is a bit lower than Eds, but a few MM. There's other 'non 350R' ones which look like a civic type R just spewed on the Mustang.

OP
OP

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
NOw I like that a lot..........@centurion thanks for this. It looks like a decent size wing but its not crazy high. Really suits the lines.
Personally I think it gets my vote over the 350r purely as i want presence not shouty looks.
[MENTION=6713]Man[/MENTION]ders I will take the painting offer but I just need to work out how to get my splitter off and live without it or find another one !!! I am in for sure though

I miss my old 911 wing, cant see it much on the pic below but I think it set the car off and gave it some presence as I say, that Cervini one looks great with the lines, its noticable but unique.....I like lots !

Pic of why I want one so bad based on this Ex beasty - cant beat a wing !
IMG_0171.JPG

666mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT cars name (HAMMER)
Cervini gets my vote too not byast
Sponsored