Sponsored

Extra Security

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Electric bollard, double locking garage, CCTV, Sword, Knife and I'm hench as fk so i'll beat them up... Also gated property.
Was that someone else driving your car the other month then? 'Cos that dude was definitely not hench. :lol:
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Was that someone else driving your car the other month then? 'Cos that dude was definitely not hench. :lol:
Mate it's bulking/trimming season (delete as appropriate) don't you know *Muscle flex*

Old timers joke you must've missed from over a year ago ;)!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
It's cutting season given that summer is only a couple of months away. Well it would be if it had been preceded by a bulking season. ;)

And yes, I remember.
That's it ;)! I'm cutting...!

Sponsored

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
My security is parking on the road in the centre of town next to a boys high school, a public park, a college and a girls high school. Am I doing it right?

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
So the question is what do you recommend as extra security when my pony has to be tethered in a public place?
Just stick a very pissed-off looking 80lb Rottweiler in the passenger seat... and don't forget to leave the windows open a bit when it's warm otherwise it'll be you it's snacking on when you get back in the car!

Dragon1972

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I was just about to suggest that a couple of German Shepherds seem to be quite effective, but no doubt a Rottweiler does the same job.

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
I was thinking about a Disklock but haven't got around to it yet.
Those self-operated disabling trackers that kapiteinlangzaam mentioned are illegal in the UK and raise liability issues (what happens if you disable the car and cause a further accident when it is stopped). The only ones allowed that can be disabled are the ones where it is done by the Police telling the tracker control room.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Any knob headed FWD joy rider who nicks it will crash at the first corner. If the pro's want it, there's nothing that will stop them. Pretty sure they only nick stuff with decent NCAP ratings anyway. ;)

Sponsored

Tacklebury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Lets be honest, if it's a GT they nick the local petrol station will probably have them on cctv...

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Lets be honest, if it's a GT they nick the local petrol station will probably have them on cctv...
Then them being like 'ah fuck this petrol price' :lol:

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Old Man Magnetic or Dog Dick Red will ensure no-one ever wants it.

If, however, you purchased a car in a proper colour then the likelihood of someone nicking it is extremely low anyway.

Thieves nick cars for 2 reasons; to use in other crimes or for joyriding.

A Mustang stands out FAR too much for the first and there are, for a joyrider, better cars out there to thrash the fuck out of for an hour or so whilst being chased by the police.
4 reasons
cars used to get nicked and stripped for parts,
performance cars used to get nicked for order, and shipped overseas, (what was that little film called? about car thieves?)

Actual

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 V8 GT Auto Fastback Black
TrackR may be cheap but does peer to peer work?

TrackR said:
Crowd GPS is a new way to locate lost items without a monthly fee or expensive GPS device. Crowd GPS requires another one of our hundreds of thousands of TrackR users to walk by your lost item and then you will receive a location update of where your item is located on a map
The TK102 works well is cheaper and it uses real GSM http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_o...k102+tracker.TRS0&_nkw=tk102+tracker&_sacat=0
Sponsored