AZStang

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
I am in Arizona too, I am not familiar with any solid S550 tuners in the state. I am Lund flex tuned and run the E55 available in the state exclusively. As for someone to do headers, AZMP, or PBK motor sports are both mustang shops and will install your headers for a very reasonable price. Jay and John are both honest and reasonable people. Car pulls great timing on E55, and you never have to worry about maxing out the stock injectors with full bolt ons!
I was wondering how the cars ran on E55. I'm definitely going to go flex tune.

Just curious, but what kind of mileage you getting on E55?
Sponsored

Redmoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
about 14 mpg in town

P51DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Not many locations near Goodyear. One off Miller Rd/i10, 91st Ave/Olive, and 67th Ave/i10 somewhere around there. All about 20 mins from Goodyear. With 30% more fuel and lack of locations I haven't upgraded my Lund tune... maybe after CJ or supercharger, which ever route I go

OP
OP
AZStang

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Not many locations near Goodyear. One off Miller Rd/i10, 91st Ave/Olive, and 67th Ave/i10 somewhere around there. All about 20 mins from Goodyear. With 30% more fuel and lack of locations I haven't upgraded my Lund tune... maybe after CJ or supercharger, which ever route I go
My office is right on 67th and Buckeye, so that's perfect. Thanks for the tip!

RomanB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
On the highway I am seeing 21-24 depends on the conditions... in town it depends on how you drive but it will most likely be under 14. You get almost all the benefits of e85 with better gas mileage. Lund flex tune is a good option and down the road when you start slapping parts on your car it is easy to get a tune update unlike a local tune.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AZStang

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
On the highway I am seeing 21-24 depends on the conditions... in town it depends on how you drive but it will most likely be under 14. You get almost all the benefits of e85 with better gas mileage. Lund flex tune is a good option and down the road when you start slapping parts on your car it is easy to get a tune update unlike a local tune.
I drive somewhat aggressive. Right now I average 15.6 combined :D

SorryOfficer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I've gone from the Steeda 93 tune (proflow CAI, MBRP catback) to the Lund FF tune and have felt a noticeable difference. Dont know the reason why the Steeda tune felt so conservative, but the Lund tune changed the responsiveness of the car.
Too cold here to do any runs with the car - but i'm more than satisfied with the Lund tune over the Steeda tune. And i haven't filled the car up with E-85 .... yet.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
AZStang

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
My experience at DynoComp

I just wanted to say I had a great experience with them today. Mike and Rich were very helpful, and I'm pleased with the results.

I'm curious to see what others on the forum think.

1 Two hours total on the Dyno.

2 Cost was $500
IMG_1681.jpg

OP
OP
AZStang

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored
OP
OP
AZStang

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
I went from steeda to Lund. My car with the steeda tune (headers, cai) made 420/390

I haven't dynoed the car with the Lund tune, but I added the gt350 mani too. I will say the car feels much faster, even down low where the mani doesn't shine.

The steeda tune is very conservative to my understanding.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
I just wanted to say I had a great experience with them today. Mike and Rich were very helpful, and I'm pleased with the results.

1 Two hours total on the Dyno.

2 Cost was $500
Thanks for sharing Adam, so this is the new dyno tune comparison to your existing Steeda tune? And did they provide you with other "data" sheets?

Joebroni

Frac E-Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 50th
Good thing for me I didn't post it for your approval.
Don't know why you're jumping down his throat when you were seeking opinions. $500 seems like a lot of money for 2 hours of work. I feel the least they could do is give you a proper printout of the runs with all visible data points.

Some are saying Steeda is a conservative tune, but man I find it hard they were leaving 30hp/25ft-lbs on the table. It almost seems to me like maybe the car was put back to stock and then tuned from there. No way to tell since they aren't showing all the runs.

Thanks for the information either way!
Sponsored