Sponsored

Personalised car caricature's

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Anyone know anyone that does these for your own car?
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
jon forde did mine....

He's also done [MENTION=24982]anubis[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6364]Twin Turbo[/MENTION] them and probably some others :p

[email protected] , But [MENTION=19911]Cati[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6364]Twin Turbo[/MENTION] maybe able to get in contact with him... or [MENTION=26610]Badhand[/MENTION] ;)

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
jon forde did mine....

He's also done [MENTION=24982]anubis[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6364]Twin Turbo[/MENTION] them and probably some others :p

[email protected] , But [MENTION=19911]Cati[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6364]Twin Turbo[/MENTION] maybe able to get in contact with him... or [MENTION=26610]Badhand[/MENTION] ;)
Christ man!... were you Wikipedia in a previous life :D ?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Christ man!... were you Wikipedia in a previous life :D ?
Just have a photographic memory, bit of a pain when you walk in on certain things at house parties :rant::lol::lol::lol:

[MENTION=14447]Centurion07[/MENTION] wrong wheels, you gave it the ecoboost wheels!

Sponsored

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
You're welcome. :thumbsup:

I must admit, when I first saw that I thought, why has he posted that and just scrolled past. Then I realised the point...and laughed out loud!!

Its early morning, I am slow on the uptake!

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
jon forde did mine....

Cheers Steve, for your serious and 'useful'post. Fancy wattapping me a pic of yours so I can see what its like?

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Just looked at the Joh Ford stuff but its not quite what I am looking for, I dont think.
Its more the cartoon type drawings with the fat wheels and all that stuff

12b8e6b02f8bb417996d9f0c131fc363.jpg

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
Just looked at the Joh Ford stuff but its not quite what I am looking for, I dont think.

I hate them, no matter what car it is "let's draw it with big oversized wheels so it looks like a badly done hot rod".

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I hate them, no matter what car it is "let's draw it with big oversized wheels so it looks like a badly done hot rod".
I not sure how to answer that one but 'each to his own I spose'

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Cheers Steve, for your serious and 'useful'post. Fancy wattapping me a pic of yours so I can see what its like?
Will later matey, too many 'stang pictures on phone and cba to find it atm lol :lol:.

yeah Jon Forde's aren't like the one you posted (proper caricature style) more a digital artwork of the car. :thumbsup:

Got a woman at work who calls pictures of herself caricatures and genuinely believes that's them, didn't know if this was a case of that lmfao :lol:

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550

I went to school throughout the 90s and it's the exact same style that was doodled on all the kids notebooks and everything, a silly caricature of every car imaginable done in the same "hot rod" style from the exact same angle.

Jon Fordes stuff though I'd love to hang in my house.

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp
Will later matey, too many 'stang pictures on phone and cba to find it atm lol :lol:.

yeah Jon Forde's aren't like the one you posted (proper caricature style) more a digital artwork of the car. :thumbsup:

Got a woman at work who calls pictures of herself caricatures and genuinely believes that's them, didn't know if this was a case of that lmfao :lol:
Speak to Badhand, he works with John and would be delighted to hear about hanging it in your house. He does proper wall art sized stuff on canvas etc too.

Little known fact is that he also does cartoons, much better than that one. He just hates doing it. So be butter him up and be prepared to pay and you can have exactly what you want. He did one for me as a retirement gift for someone and they where really pleased it was top top draw.

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp

ah the 1970s equivalent of the ecoboost.. the mustang 2 so shit it was on charlies angels - but driven by the hot blonde one.

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Speak to Badhand, he works with John and would be delighted to hear about hanging it in your house. He does proper wall art sized stuff on canvas etc too.

Little known fact is that he also does cartoons, much better than that one. He just hates doing it. So be butter him up and be prepared to pay and you can have exactly what you want. He did one for me as a retirement gift for someone and they where really pleased it was top top draw.
Thanks, I do have someone local that may be able to do it now. He does airbrushing as a living but I am told he can do anything.

If that dont work out I may take your advice
Sponsored