Sponsored

LI-ers with aftermarket exhausts

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
What do you guys have and are any of you willing to meet up?

I think im in the market for at least an axleback back but the sound clips are misleading at times. At times the borla s sounds full and thick and other times its thin and raspy, deeper exhaust can sound the same with a nice deep throaty sound and other times they just sound like aomeone put a blanket on it and all you hear is the deep notes pushing on the mic.

I would love to hear a few in person and get some feedback in person if possible.
Sponsored

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in Queens and have: Stainless Works LT Catted Headers > Ford Racing by Borla Sport Catback. Not sure if you want to hear mine though, lol.

I suggest ditching the suitcase resonator and adding an X or H Pipe while you do the axleback. It will result in weight savings & better sound.

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/ Performance Package
I'm in Queens and have: Stainless Works LT Catted Headers > Ford Racing by Borla Sport Catback. Not sure if you want to hear mine though, lol.

I suggest ditching the suitcase resonator and adding an X or H Pipe while you do the axleback. It will result in weight savings & better sound.
Any issues passing emissions inspection with the catted headers? I was reading a thread a while back where someone said they were not passing emissions test with the high flow cats.

OP
OP
Souldriver

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
yeah ideally ill do an h pipe with the axle back but there is always a threat of getting too loud. it is a daily and i do live in a suburb where i dont want to be an ass to neighbors or blow my own ears out.

Thats why im trying to see where things are and how loud they actually get.

OP
OP
Souldriver

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
Anyone else out there?

Sponsored

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Anyone else out there?
I have an FRPP Touring Catback with black tips that I am looking to sell if you are interested... I work in Yonkers

Catback is in excellent condition with no scratches on tips and has only been installed for about 4k miles.

Link to short video so you can hear how it sounds, cold start and a couple of little blips on the throttle.

http://vid1383.photobucket.com/album...psrwtxgvay.mp4

OP
OP
Souldriver

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
I have an FRPP Touring Catback with black tips that I am looking to sell if you are interested... I work in Yonkers

Catback is in excellent condition with no scratches on tips and has only been installed for about 4k miles.

Link to short video so you can hear how it sounds, cold start and a couple of little blips on the throttle.

http://vid1383.photobucket.com/album...psrwtxgvay.mp4

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)

Dgravano11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I have arh 1 7/8 headers cat x pipe with arh American thunder in Suffolk. It can be quiet if you want but when you get on it it's load.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Souldriver

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
I have arh 1 7/8 headers cat x pipe with arh American thunder in Suffolk. It can be quiet if you want but when you get on it it's load.
I actually keep calling ARH to see when they have a mustang in their deer park shop i can come and hear. They are one of my top runners.

Dgravano11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I am going to arh on Friday to get new exhaust clamps. if you want there hear it just let me know.

Racemaster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.skspeed.com
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush 2003 Marauder
My wife works at ARH.I own S-K Speed in lindenhurst.I might take my Roush to work this week if the weather holds out.They say rain/snow on friday.Any time you guys would like to come by and hear just the catback,let me know.
Jeff

OP
OP
Souldriver

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
I am going to arh on Friday to get new exhaust clamps. if you want there hear it just let me know.
Depending on the weather i may take you up on this. Do you know about what time youre going?

OP
OP
Souldriver

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
My wife works at ARH.I own S-K Speed in lindenhurst.I might take my Roush to work this week if the weather holds out.They say rain/snow on friday.Any time you guys would like to come by and hear just the catback,let me know.
Jeff
there is a good chance i take you up on this. I visit a guitar builder that is on the boarder of there and Copaige. Im pretty sure he has an SK speed sticker in his shop, he is a mopar challenger guy though
Sponsored