Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
PJ I just became a customer of yours! I ordered the Accessport as we have already discussed. Hope to receive it soon!

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Hi PJ
Hope You can help me along. Just got my GT last week. I added a few things allready. Have AWE exhaust incoming in week 17, when I'm home from vacation. But I need some new wheels and tires. Have looked alot on some 20" Niche, but haven't decided on any yet. Thinking Pilot Sport 4S for tires. And the car needs to be lowered and the tires needs not to hide so far in the wheelwell. What are people doing for stance?
And need that US lower grill.
What more do I need to consider? Open for suggestions. :cheers:

OP
OP
MustangMustHaves

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
Hi Lars,

sure!! Would love to. I'll send you a PM as well, but what I'd do in short:

- Stance: 20-21mm in rear, 25mm in front is basically considered to be a flush fitment (with tire size close to the optimal of the rim width). Personally I like it a little more aggressive than that. Depends on your taste :) With the Niche wheel sizes, you could go from nice and flush without any spacer, to as aggressive as you'd like. I've even got (temporarily) an extra 41mm in front now. Looks cool, but a ton of camber though :lol: If you'd like spacers, Motorsport tech. They basically are custom build. Won't get better IMO.

- Tires: Pilot Sport 4S.

- Suspension: if you'd be into a coilover kit for the lowering, I'd go for the Pedders. Kind of a no brainer at that price point compared to the competition. If that would be a little to much and you'd be into springs only: you might wanna check-out the Eibach lowering you can get for the GT now from Ford (http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74604). [MENTION=21204]kapiteinlangzaam[/MENTION] seems very happy with them on his GT. There's plenty of other stuff on the market to upgrade the suspension, but rumor has it doing a vertical link upgrade would be a good upgrade as well.

- Exterior: The lower grille is a must do! Along with the front tri-bar, seq. taillights, sidemarkers and exhaust (which you've already done :thumbsup:). You've already got LED bulbs for the other front lights? And if even that isn't aggressive enough, check out Anderson Composites. I've been impressed by the products so far :)

- Performance: I'd probably enjoy that beast like it is for some time, then get a PMAS intake, Ngauge and Lund Tune if you'd want more power at some time (who doesn't). GT world seems to be real happy with those mods. And when even that isn't enough anymore, get a supercharger and prepare to get new tires every week :D

- Like we've talked about earlier, if you're doing black with yellow details, consider painting the calipers. I've done the custom painted G2 caliper paint in Triple Yellow now. It's nice, but to be honest, I think it looks better when you have them spray painted and baked (like I've been advising on customer cars). Make sure they use the correct paint though.

- Dunno if you've already done them, but already got plans with the front/rear pony and the 5.0 side emblems?

- Maintenance: I'd get a dirty side catch-can and a crankcase breather. Good oil on the correct times, good plugs. Then hoonigan it.

- Interior: I'd get the Cobb black on black shift knob and have a laugh every day you get into the car that you're driving a V8 with a 4banger shift knob :lol:

Anyhow, I'll send you a PM :D

Sponsored

OP
OP
MustangMustHaves

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
More wheels with sizing for the Mustang available and in any color or finish you'd like :D

33789929816_4dc87ec0b1_b.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
MustangMustHaves

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
For the diehards that want to go big turbo on their Ecoboost, I'll try to have the Vargas Stage 2 Twin Scroll in stock all the time! Can't promise though, as I'm already sold out :lol: The Stage2+ would be on order only.

34409968391_b475c69516_c.jpg

34409967971_2bbf024ff8_c.jpg

Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
does that even fit in there?!! :D

OP
OP
MustangMustHaves

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Honestly, the only thing that's giving away it's not an OEM turbo is the coupler with big white VTT letters on there to connect it with the intake. Otherwise, I seriously doubt any mechanic would ever be able to see it. Pretty sick actually if you think about how much power that little engine can make and still have stock appearance :D I'm gonna figure out which extra fueling I'd like to use, then make some serious powered German cars cry and tell them it's a 100% stock ecoboost with just an intake and exhaust for the noise :lol:

OP
OP
MustangMustHaves

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
My girlfriend is going to love it :lol::love::bump: can we already order it on your website ?
Nice!! Glad you like'm! They're not on the site yet (need to update the site with many other things as well. But if you'd let me know which one you like and in which sizes you'd like them in, I'll check if we still have those and get them to you :D

PS. defenitly get a ride my pony one for your girlfriend :lol:

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
So what sort of power would you expect to make with the correct fuelling?

500+?

OP
OP
MustangMustHaves

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Nah 500+ would need a build engine. Unless I'd get a super good opportunity, I probably won't be going that route. The new turbo is capable to do it though.

Should be around 400 (+-10) at the wheels with E30 or meth. And 375whp (+-10) on oct93. The Ecoboost stock block is said to be limited to 425whp, so don't wanna pass that, would we :D 400whp should be like around 470hp/475pk using a 15% drivetrain loss for the EB.

I'm still on the fence between using E30 of meth/water-injection since E85 isn't really an option (yet) in Belgium. After that it's probably gearing.
Sponsored