Whipple belt chirp

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
I installed my tensioner today and the noise is gone! Thanks Whipple!
Was that with the old belt that was making noise before?
Sponsored

VAGunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Are you 6 or 10 Rib? I have the belt off the back issue also with my 10-rib. Unfortunately the new tensioner did not help. Only made my belt squeak. Dustin has been excellent to work with. He has new plate spacers/stands coming my way. Hopefully that will fix the issue.
I have the 6 rib set-up. Hope the new plate spacers/stands do the trick for you. Good luck!

Excelerater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
put mine in today,nice billet piece
most of the chirp is gone with the old belt,waiting on new belt and hopefully it will be 100% gone

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Dropped my car off at Whipple today at their request for the next few days and they will be doing a full work up on getting rid of the noise for my car as well as all others with the same problem. This is the goal and they won't stop till it's done.

Here is Will and Dustin, who is Mr. Whipple, overlooking my car. Great bunch of people there and got to visit all aspects of the factory.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Dropped my car off at Whipple today at their request for the next few days and they will be doing a full work up on getting rid of the noise for my car as well as all others with the same problem. This is the goal and they won't stop till it's done.

Here is Will and Dustin, who is Mr. Whipple, overlooking my car. Great bunch of people there and got to visit all aspects of the factory.
You car is in good hands Dave, those are two of the greatest people in the industry :thumbsup:

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Thanks Jaime and that is the truth. I have done 100% of the wrenching on my car like many of us have and I never trust my car with any other mechanics. HOWEVER, I have no issue with what they do there and am completely comfortable with the time the car is in their hands. They are both the ones that will be working on it.

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0

Hey I didn't realize Will and I were twinning today LOL

Noise is gone :)

Testing a few things tomorrow and it should be all good.:cheers:

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
put mine in today,nice billet piece
most of the chirp is gone with the old belt,waiting on new belt and hopefully it will be 100% gone
New idler plate stands is the final fix for ones that the tensioner does not resolve 100%. Send me an email and we'll get a set coming your way.

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple

Man I was so jealous my friend Dave went to Whipple land and met the twins:thumbsup: He was so excited to go and have you guys bless his car with your holy hands.:headbang:

Sponsored

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange

Thanks for the invite lol. Wouldve convoyed with you down to Fresno. :cheers:

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
New idler plate stands is the final fix for ones that the tensioner does not resolve 100%. Send me an email and we'll get a set coming your way.
email sent

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav

[MENTION=13288]Whipple SC[/MENTION]

HOLY HELL I just saw this. That is awesome guys. I was falling in love with my Hyundai Elantra rental car though; it will be hard to give up.

Thank you guys soooo much. Looking forward to coming back and not just to get the car.

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Man I was so jealous my friend Dave went to Whipple land and met the twins:thumbsup: He was so excited to go and have you guys bless his car with your holy hands.:headbang:
You know I wish you could have gone but I would have had to pull you out of there doing snow angels in the parking lot or something.

Thanks for the invite lol. Wouldve convoyed with you down to Fresno. :cheers:
Hey, how the hell am I supposed to know your schedule? Come down there with me when they tell me to come get the car and we can convoy back.

SmokedSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Thanks Whipple!

This is a work of art and your support has been outstanding.
W T.JPG
Sponsored