OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
I did have camber bolts fitted as i bought the springs from GT101 and they recommended them. Really no expert in these matters :)
Me neither hence all my obvious to some questions! Looks like I need to track some bolts down then. Cheers
Sponsored

9111tiles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550 GT RHD & S550 Convertible LHD, 09 Bulli
PHP:
I fitted 20mm spacers all round, seem to work just right

Sponsored

OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Eibach 25mm spacers all round with Eibach Sportline springs. More pics will be in my build thread in a bit. Very happy with how it looks and I'm pleased to have removed wheel arch gap.

Last edited:

Conrad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V8 GT Black on Black Gen 6
Looking good [MENTION=13930]RobMJ[/MENTION] - I'm also fitting Eibach 25mm all round tomorrow night, but without the lowering springs. Will post up some pics tomorrow.

Did you paint your Spacers black? I've primed mine today with etch primer, going to paint them black in the morning. I didn't want to risk seeing the silver through the wheels. Or you reckon you can't anyway? we have same alloys

OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Looking good [MENTION=13930]RobMJ[/MENTION] - I'm also fitting Eibach 25mm all round tomorrow night, but without the lowering springs. Will post up some pics tomorrow.

Did you paint your Spacers black? I've primed mine today with etch primer, going to paint them black in the morning. I didn't want to risk seeing the silver through the wheels. Or you reckon you can't anyway? we have same alloys
Look forward to seeing your pics.

No not painted them, the inner part of the brake discs is the same silver in colour as the spacers so they actually work well. You have to be up very close to even see there are spacers on. So in my opinion they don't need painting at all.

Conrad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V8 GT Black on Black Gen 6
I guess I should've actually looked behind the alloy before going ahead and painting them! Oh well :headbonk:

Sponsored
OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
I guess I should've actually looked behind the alloy before going ahead and painting them! Oh well :headbonk:
Will be fine either way I think. I didn't even think about painting them :eyebulge:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
My Motorsport Tech spacers were supplied black. All good.

Oldgitst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT convertible magnetic
just ordered 25mm front and 23mm rears in black from Lenny at motorsport tech, think this setup is used quite a bit in the US....
:clap2:

anyone know if I will need BMR camber bolts for the fronts ???? if putting eiback pro lowering springs....

cheres
og

Last edited:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
just ordered 25mm front and 23mm rears in black from Lenny at motorsport tech, think this setup is used quite a bit in the US....
:clap2:

anyone know if I will need BMR camber bolts for the fronts ???? if putting eiback pro lowering springs....

cheres
og
Thats the exact setup i have. Fitted camber bolts, but Eibach ones supplied by GT101.

Oldgitst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT convertible magnetic
Thats the exact setup i have. Fitted camber bolts, but Eibach ones supplied by GT101.
Well than can supply mine then :clap2: that's where mine is being done :cheers:
Sponsored