Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT V8 Auto

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
I love the look of the WeatherTechs.........they would sort my grubby mates out quick smart..
Drew, are you going to beat your mates with those weather techs?...:paddle:

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Drew, are you going to beat your mates with those weather techs?...:paddle:
It would have been an option Bob, had the WeatherTechs actually been available.

As it stands, they can hang their damn feet out the window.

:paddle:

OP
OP

mustang mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt race red fastback (ordered)
Nice find. Would love the Lloyd ones with pony logo. Hopefully they eventually come. I sent CJPP a question asking if they had any news on ones with logos. Will see if they reply.
Just had a look at the CJ Pony Parts website. Sorry to say there will be no logos available. Thanks for asking the question anyway davidhes.

Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I love the look of the WeatherTechs.........they would sort my grubby mates out quick smart.

http://www.weathertech.com/ford/2016/mustang/floorliner-digitalfit/

Doubt that they'll ever make it to RHD though.

I have emailed WeatherTech to ask.
This is the reply:

Hello Drew,

Thank you for contacting MacNeil Automotive Products – Weathertech.

While we do offer Right Hand Drive Floor Liners for specific vehicles, unfortunately, we do not currently have a Right Hand Drive application for your particular vehicle (Ford 2016 Mustang)

However! Our Product Development team is working hard to expand our available library of Floor Liners fitting Right Hand Drive Vehicles. I would highly suggest filling out our Product Request Form (http://www.weathertecheurope.com/UK/service/product-request-form/). Filling out this form notifies our Product Development team that there is a demand for the item in question.

Additionally, when (and if) they do develop and release that part, you will be automatically emailed a notice that it is available for purchase.

While it is entirely possible that we may offer parts for the (RHD) Ford 2016 Mustang in the future, I do not show that we currently have anything in development at this point in time.

Sorry
The Product Request Form takes only a minute or two to fill out.

Whilst I'm sure nothing will be achieved in the short term, it might be of benefit to future owners looking for such a product if some interest is generated now.

OP
OP

mustang mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The CJ Pony Parts website is saying the mats will now be available early July, after initially saying June. Not sure if they are only going to make what is ordered and will wait for another run when demand is strong enough.

mwizz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang 390 Fastback
That one.

Most companies who offer to convert at their end generally rip you off with their exchange rate - as do PayPal.

Much better buying in $US with a credit card that is friendly for international purchases.

I have a 28 Degrees MasterCard specifically for international travel/online shopping. No annual fee, no currency conversion fee and has 55 days interest free. The exchange rate is generally close to the mark.
I also use this card. We were first recommended it when researching for one to take overseas and this is the one recommended on a lot of forums etc. I now still use it for overseas purchases for the reasons you have listed.

Red Stang 302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT 5.0 - Manual - Race Red
I ordered a set of Llyod brand RHD Carpet Mats from CJ Pony Parts, in early June.

These were on back order at the time, as Llyod were still in the 'design stage' for the 2015-2016 RHD Mustangs.

Last night I received an e-mail fron CJ's, advising they were now in stock and my order was now being processed.

CJ's are the sole distributor for the Llyod RHD Carpet Mats.

A set of 4, (front and back), with freight cost me Aus $148.52 at the current exchange rate.

Sponsored
OP
OP

mustang mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I received an email also to say that mine have shipped as well. Been a bit of a wait but nothing compared to the wait for the car.

knaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Are those CJ ones with a logo or just plain ones?

Silly me bought a set of LHD ones with tribar logo ages ago when my car was not even here yet... :doh:

Realised after the fact that it won't match, but still kept the boot and rear ones. Hopefully I can exchange the front ones still...

Red Stang 302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT 5.0 - Manual - Race Red
Are those CJ ones with a logo or just plain ones?

Silly me bought a set of LHD ones with tribar logo ages ago when my car was not even here yet... :doh:

Realised after the fact that it won't match, but still kept the boot and rear ones. Hopefully I can exchange the front ones still...
The Mats for the RHD Mustangs, sold by CJ's, are made by Llyod.

They are plain Black, no Logos.

From what I have read, there is a Licensing issue between Ford and Llyod, re the RHD Mats.

I have a Llyod Boot / Trunk Mat, that has the Mustang Tri Bar Logo on it.

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
We ordered 3 sets of these Lloyds RHD mats from CJPP. It was mid June Preorder, which was the moved to Early July and last time I spoke to them, they said mid July or sometime late this month.
Same story with Paddle shifters, its close to 3 months now, they keep pushing it.
Cancelled the order for mats, because they were holding my other parts for over 2 months roughly, because their so called POLICY for international orders (which does not let them offer customer service based on simple logics) does not allow them to split the order and everything has to be shipped together.
The guy on the Live Support Chat was pretty rude and blamed the Supplier instead (which I understand) but we did not pay directly to supplier, we paid them, at least an apology would have been nice to cool us down and moreover, they should have offered to ship the other items in stock, which would have arrived a month ago, even with a cheapest and slowest shipping option.
And guess what, even after cancelling the Floor mat orders, they have now split the order for the rest of the parts and are now sending 2 different shipments, so the whole thing about the so called POLICY for international orders to be shipped together, was bullS*** and turned out to be an excuse to delay everything for the sake of 1 part, which was not being shipped together anyway.
I can see, only part of my rest of the order under my login, and not the whole order shipped, even when have it in stock. The live Support guy told me they will be shipping it from different warehouse. I don't understand how many stories I have to hear before my order is fulfilled and refund is processed. It has been almost a quarter of a year, waiting for these parts.

Sometimes I wonder if the tiny discounts offered by them are worth ordering from them or just waste of time and money. Moreover, customer support is extremely poor and rude.
Unless you are ordering something, they don't want to talk to you. No order update or details, no details or assurance for refunds.
Lesson learnt the hard way. Won't buy anything from them.

I am looking forward to Weathertech now, for the floor mats. CMA said they are finalizing some prices with Weathertech for RHD Mustangs, I will wait.
Till then whole of the front foot well has been covered by Marine Grade Rexine and I will use 4 x 4 rubber mats for front and back from Clark rubber.
These can then be replaced by Weathertech when they are available.

front_4by4.jpg

Rear 4 x 4.jpg

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Sometimes I wonder if the tiny discounts offered by them are worth ordering from them or just waste of time and money. Moreover, customer support is extremely poor and rude.
Unless you are ordering something, they don't want to talk to you. No order update or details, no details or assurance for refunds.
Lesson learnt the hard way. Won't buy anything from them.
front_4by4.jpg

Rear 4 x 4.jpg
Have you tried contacting them through this forum?

CJPP are active here and in my experience pretty responsive.
Sponsored