Detailed Order Process (UK-S550)

PeterE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 GT; 2022 Z4 M40i; 1978 Stag
I contacted Karen and my Ford dealer and was told the Zebrugge turn round can be as little as 6 days and that there isn't much storage space in Southampton so cars are typically moved to dealerships within 5 days of arrival at Southampton.... I hoping for collection before Easter Bank Hol, fingers crossed :-)
So now we wait for the 'undersealing' then loading onto the Autostar, after today the next two sailing dates for this ship from Zeebrugge to Southampton (from the UECC website) are: 31/03 -> 01/04 and 07/04 -> 08/04.

Realistically I doubt that we all will make the 31/03 sailing because of the late arrival of the Tijuca so I am resigned to being on the one leaving on 07/04 which will tight for a pre-Easter delivery, but... you never know :shrug:
Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Can someone assist please?
So spoke to my dealer who says his system says the car is about to arrive in Zebrugge but when i type the vin into the cargo id on 2global it says not found????
The vin number works on cotus and etis.
Am i doing something wrong or is this a common anomaly?

PeterE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Can someone assist please?
So spoke to my dealer who says his system says the car is about to arrive in Zebrugge but when i type the vin into the cargo id on 2global it says not found????
The vin number works on cotus and etis.
Am i doing something wrong or is this a common anomaly?
You should see something like this:
WWGlobal.jpg

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Get that when i try other vin numbers, mine just says id not found??

PeterE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
That's odd, sorry no idea I'm afraid, see if the Boss: [MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] can help?

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
If it doesn't come up then I don't think it will be on that ship, but there is a ship that you can't track, but I don't know if they still use it, I have seen vins added a day or two after setting sail

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
If you send a PM to FordService Deysha will know if it's left the States

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
If it doesn't come back with a VIN, it's not on the ship. Ask either Deysha or Karen/Stacey?

Chances are it'll be on the next ship out

Sponsored

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
My ETIS is now settled :).

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
My ETIS is now settled :).
Likewise. The thing I dont get is that other cars are already on a boat and ETIS still hasn't settled for them.

Where as ours ordered from the same dealership around the same time from the same rep have had their ETIS settle and still aren't even at the :frusty:
Looks like it's going to be a late May arrival. Bloody ridiculous though considering the cars were built on the 3rd of March and only now has ETIS settled after 3 weeks.

I want my darn mustang.

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Likewise. The thing I dont get is that other cars are already on a boat and ETIS still hasn't settled for them.

Where as ours ordered from the same dealership around the same time from the same rep have had their ETIS settle and still aren't even at the :frusty:
Looks like it's going to be a late May arrival. Bloody ridiculous though considering the cars were built on the 3rd of March and only now has ETIS settled after 3 weeks.

I want my darn mustang.

The logistics of these cars can be highly unpredictable and at times there seems no method or reason. If it's not on any site like WWL then only Karen and Stacey can really confirm also I did try the US ford team on this forum I think

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone else have a car built mid Feb or earlier and still vin number not recognised on 2wglobal.com under Track/Trace? Although my ETIS appears to have settled a few weeks ago. I've PMed Ford Service and e-mailed Karen few days ago but not had a response, my dealer said should have an update in April. Bit in limbo atm

Wilbs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Had an update from my dealer yesterday, had an eta of delivery on the 28th April last month, have been informed that it is now running a month behind and now have a new eta at dealership of the 27th may, my order was placed the 1st week of Aug 16, build date 10th feb 17, gate released 8th March, and not showing on w&w as yet, I know others were built after mine and have already been shipped but not much I can do but wait, waited this long what's a few more weeks, be well worth the wait:)

Good points are more time to save and will have the car mid summer, doesn't get much better than that,:cheers:

Hope this helps

Dave
Sponsored