I love gold

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
EDIT: Go to page 6 for wheels on car.

I had a second set of PP wheels with minor cosmetic blemishes that I bought cheap with the intention of refinishing. I wanted something different but nothing crazy. Here's the finished product.

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brando

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
Thats a nice light gold finish.
Thank you, sir! Coming from someone who sees A LOT of wheels, I'm flattered. One down, three to go. Did it all myself by hand. Sanded, primed, sanded, 3 coats "champagne metallic" with wet sand in between, 7 coats of clear. Phew!! It really looks great though. Good motivation to get the other 3 done and get rubber back on them.

Last edited:

Zerobar78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT, PP
That looks sharp!! Get the rest done and mounted on the car, curious to see them.

tony8211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium CS
I've always loved bronze wheels and have been looking for some wheels in bronze, but I have to admit that is a nice gold. I think it would depend heavily on the color of the car though.

Sponsored

six_shooter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 DIB, 2018 HD Iron 1200
That's a very nice gold color. Not too bright or garish at all. I would love to see them on the car when theyre mounted up.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Thank you, sir! Coming from someone who sees A LOT of wheels, I'm flattered. One down, three to go. Did it all myself by hand. Sanded, primed, sanded, 3 coats "champagne metallic" with wet sand in between, 7 coats of clear. Phew!! It really looks great though. Good motivation to get the other 4 done and get rubber back on them.
You did a great job man, im very impressed.

Sponsored