Sponsored

A Faster Horse

GAFA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang
Watch it last night and it's a great documentary. Although it's focus on the development of the 2015, it goes beyond that. There are interviews with those involved in the design of the various Mustang models. They also cover how the Mustang came to be and how in the early 90's it almost became a FWD Euro style sports coupe. The Doco really shows how important the Mustang is to Ford.
They also show CAD photo of the RHD dash. At the end they you find out why they chose they name, the story goes that when Henry Ford asked the American people what they wanted, they all said they wanted "A Faster Horse".
Sponsored

12g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M1454
Watch it last night and it's a great documentary. Although it's focus on the development of the 2015, it goes beyond that. There are interviews with those involved in the design of the various Mustang models. They also cover how the Mustang came to be and how in the early 90's it almost became a FWD Euro style sports coupe. The Doco really shows how important the Mustang is to Ford.
They also show CAD photo of the RHD dash. At the end they you find out why they chose they name, the story goes that when Henry Ford asked the American people what they wanted, they all said they wanted "A Faster Horse".
Did you have a copy or did you download?
Cheers

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
You can rent or buy it on Vimeo, I've been meaning to myself.

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018
Did you have a copy or did you download?
Cheers
For those who want to download it - you can find it on KAT...

Sponsored

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
I haven't watched it, but I bought a book by John M. Clor called Mustang 2015 - The New Generation which is also about the new Mustang, behind the scenes photos, etc, but also about the whole Mustang history...

I haven't read it enough yet to know if it's good or bad though :)

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I have this DVD:

It's a pretty cool history (often told through the experience of owners) and includes an insight into S550.

Runs for about two and a half hours all up.

[ame]

(WARNING: Nice boobs at 01:16)

:headbang:

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
(WARNING: Nice boobs at 01:16)
Her joke was terrible and her acting was wooden, but her performance was none the less interesting.

Sponsored

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Her joke was terrible and her acting was wooden, but her performance was none the less interesting.
Apparently she enjoys a good handling package.....I assume that means a stiff suspension....

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
I haven't watched it, but I bought a book by John M. Clor called Mustang 2015 - The New Generation which is also about the new Mustang, behind the scenes photos, etc, but also about the whole Mustang history...

I haven't read it enough yet to know if it's good or bad though :)
Its good. .....well i think so anyway

jumby

Master Cat Herder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 300C Luxury
Watched this tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it - I still find it so amazing how much passion the Americans have for this car.

whysoblu

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whysoblu.com
Vehicle(s)
2006 GT Premium, 2015 GT Premium 50th Ann. Edition
It's sad though they did not give the director a Mustang for all his work on it. When I interviewed him about this he seemed wildly enameled about picking up a 60's era Shelby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
just saw it and i gotta say it really hit me in the feels all my life i was raised around mustangs my dad always had one some where projects to make some extra cash others were his toys his love for these cars really carried over to me and watching this video reminded me just why they are so precious to all of us they really are iconic ive owned 4 cars since i was 17 and 3 have been mustangs and i honestly cant see myself buying anything else for my personal use they really are something else i like camaros,
corvettes, and anything fast but the mustang reminds untouchable to me great movie
Sponsored