Hawaii Performance Technology

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Since we seem to be limited in Domestic Performance shops here on Oahu I found a place over off of Nimitz that deals with Domestic mainly and some import. However they have a dyno and Jake over there is very knowledgeable about anything V8 related. I dynoed my car over and the rates are very reasonable and the staff is very friendly. Would not hesitate to take my car over there.

Just Google them.

Mods, please leave this up cause we are a little isolated over here and none of us are going to ship our car back there to another shop for work. Finding good places here are not easy.
Sponsored

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
That's pretty interesting. There's also BSM Performance (not sure if theyre still in business), but they specialize in domestics, mostly GM stuff but they've done supercharger installs and dyno tuning on my buddies S197 GT and Foxbody. Theyre on that side street near the McDonalds on Nimitz. Have you also tried Naka'z in Waipio? He does all makes but is a huge Mustang guy.

Also, if you hook up with one of the local mustang clubs, you'll eventually meet Henry Tabios. He's the Service Manager at Honolulu Ford, and hes a huge Mustang guy. He has a huge house in Ewa Beach full of Mustangs. He does a lot of side work too, might wanna reach out to him if you need anything, dude is super knowledgeable.