Sponsored

Roush Tune ecoboost

Btor23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Does anyone know if the roush warranty starts at the mileage your tune is installed and lasts 3/36 or is it similar to FP tune and ends during the original 3/36. If its separate it seems like a safe bet for a higher mileage EB.
Sponsored

Elgyn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost, MT, DIB, Premium, PP
I have the dealer Roush stage 1. Bought the car with tune installed from the Roush dealer. They're not saying much about the actual numbers but they are higher than the advertised numbers for warranty. Torque numbers are similar to the 03-04 cobra. That's about all I could get out of them

stage 2 is the same thing but with noisier.. ..er.. .."high flow" mufflers. I opted out of that one

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Also power train loss is about 15% with manual and 19-20% with auto not 12%
Phil, that isn't true with the S550, those are old numbers. With the S550, the power train loss is actually about 13% for both manual and auto. I was wrong when I said 12%, was going by memory so I had to reference it. I"m sure Jim must have dyno'd some stock S550s by now, ask him what the numbers are coming out to. There are also many on-line references.

Mattrix

The Engine Destroyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Mustang
Does anyone know if the roush warranty starts at the mileage your tune is installed and lasts 3/36 or is it similar to FP tune and ends during the original 3/36. If its separate it seems like a safe bet for a higher mileage EB.
Its like the FP warranty and starts from when the car was purchased.
Sponsored