Sponsored

Installed Catted LTH

kanniiee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 Ebony Black
I had the MBRP Race catback already installed.

I just installed the Catted Long Tube Headers this weekend with a custom tune.

I have a corsa xtreme catback coming in tomorrow to install.

Right now, cold start is pretty insane but it's 100% manageable once it calms down. Ironically, the drone seems to have come down but volume went up substantially.

My question is what can I expect if I make the swap to the corsa?

cold start, low rpm, WOT and loudness overall.

Any input would be helpful. Just wondering because im starting to worry it might be too much haha. Manageable at the moment and I like the sound.
Sponsored

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
I have Kooks catted on the way to go with my Corsa Extremes. I can't tell you personally, but here is one video of that set up. I can't wait to get mine, but it won't be until May because I got mine ceramic coated.

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Xtreme will be very loud. I have the Sport with LT and cats. Cold starts are nasty and anything over 3k RPM is loud. It's manageable after cold start.

cwrx82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I have catted LTH and Corsa Xtremes. Idle is a little louder and cold start is pretty loud. I start my car with the garage door closed in the early mornings when going to work. At WOT, I can only imagine how many ears are bleeding as I pass other cars on the highway. I love the sound of it, but haven't ever heard it except from the driver's seat. I'm not in any hurry to change it because it sounds so damn good.

I recommend you install them and see what you think. I think you'll end up leaving them on and loving it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
kanniiee

kanniiee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 Ebony Black
Thanks guys. I am going to put in on Tuesday.. Worst case I swap it back but that video sounds like a demon out of hell and I like it.