Sponsored

ETIS and Window Sticker Process

ortovosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black Mustang fastback
Woohoo...i have a window sticker and build date of 31 March !

Funny how it lists US only stuff like sequential lights, hood vents etc.
Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 19.11.42.png
Sponsored

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
GT 6MT, Falcon FGX XR6 Ute & Focus ST
ETIS seems to be updating pretty quickly. I now have full build specs available. (part screen shot)

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
Derek... according to COTUS, mine says ordered a day before yours... and yet not due for delivery till 5 days after you... go figure ??? And I don't even have a window sticker yet...
looks like the NZ quota is going through a bit quicker than the AU quota, probably because there are is a higher percentage of orders Vs Quota. AU seem to have a longer waiting list than NZ. The NZ quota is 600 cars PA, think AU is now 6000 cars PA

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
looks like the NZ quota is going through a bit quicker than the AU quota, probably because there are is a higher percentage of orders Vs Quota. AU seem to have a longer waiting list than NZ. The NZ quota is 600 cars PA, think AU is now 6000 cars PA
The NZ waitlist hasn't always been much shorter than Oz. There have been Aussies enquiring with NZ dealers to try and get cars earlier (they were told no). When it blew out to 18months in Oz it was still only 6months-ish in NZ.

Bit of a shame as I'm a Kiwi, moved here and ordered a Mustang and will take it back with me, but had to wait much longer than if I bought it back home.

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
looks like we get tucked up in NZ on these, AU$64,514.00 Vs NZ$78,880.00 for my spec which works out today at AU$74,583.00. Flat price in NZ for Auto or Manual.

Sponsored

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
looks like we get tucked up in NZ on these, AU$64,514.00 Vs NZ$78,880.00 for my spec which works out today at AU$74,583.00. Flat price in NZ for Auto or Manual.
Yeah one of the reasons I bought here and will bring it back with me.

Mary55

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mary
Vehicle(s)
2017 Auto Mustang GT Triple Yellow
quick question , I have noticed this a few times, but at the bottom of the window sticker the date changes . has any one else noticed or know why this happens .
the New date today is 03/27/2017

Last edited:

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
quick question , I have noticed this a few times, but at the bottom of the window sticker the date changes . has any one else noticed or know why this happens .
the New date today is 03/27/2017
Just the date the report is generated. From what I remember is the system is updated weekly.

ozhood

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2017 (Ordered), FG XR6, Ford Territory
I got my VIN number from FordAU today! One step closer! Just a little bit more excited! Now it's time to sit back and wait for a build date!

Sponsored

King3o0o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
anyone knows how accurate is the "delivery date" on cotus.. my gut tells me thats just the date the pony gets on a boat.

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
anyone knows how accurate is the "delivery date" on cotus.. my gut tells me thats just the date the pony gets on a boat.
The 'delivery date' on COTUS has no bearing on anything to do with delivery for us, unfortunately. It will make it to the docks and then sit there for 4-6 weeks, which will take you way past that date.

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
my gut tells me its when it arrives in Port Baltimore for a longish holiday on the docks waiting for a boat, perhaps up to 6 weeks on the docks in the salt laden air / rain....yuk

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
my gut tells me its when it arrives in Port Baltimore for a longish holiday on the docks waiting for a boat, perhaps up to 6 weeks on the docks in the salt laden air / rain....yuk
Mine arrived on the docks before the COTUS 'delivery date.' I really think it has nothing to do with our 'delivery' and is generated as if it is a US delivery to dealer.

King3o0o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
damn.. car is ready to be ship.. where is DHL express when you need it.
Sponsored