Sponsored

Mustangs booked on the Fidelio departing 9th March 2017

LFCRulesOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT (Ruby Red)
It's passed through the canal now and on its long journey across the Pacific. Due into Auckland on 8th April.
Sponsored

PPL374

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT (Due April 2017)
My car is showing "Liner Release" in Brisbane with todays date. Not sure what that is all about.

LFCRulesOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT (Ruby Red)
It isn't due into Brisbane until Monday or Tuesday I think so I don't know what that's all about.

Mine says the same on WWL Tracking.

PPL374

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Asked my dad about his and he said he got the "Liner Release" pop up a few days before the ship docked. So it's a nothing type of thing by the looks of it.

Looks like i won't be getting much sleep next week while I know my car is in the country. It's all starting to get real now!

Sponsored

OP
OP

sharks1in50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Pulling into Brisbane shortly. NSW owners let me know what your dealer is telling you with eta's for delivery and when you actually take delivery. My dealer is telling me 6/05/17 which is 20 days after its of dock at Port Kembla on 14-15/04/17.

PPL374

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Due in to Brisbane between 1700-2030 according to the port of brisbane. But that changed 3 times today. I'm slowly losing hope that i'll have the car next week with all these public holidays etc.

GrabbberAussie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Mustang
Pulling into Brisbane shortly. NSW owners let me know what your dealer is telling you with eta's for delivery and when you actually take delivery. My dealer is telling me 6/05/17 which is 20 days after its of dock at Port Kembla on 14-15/04/17.
That's a bit of a joke waiting that long. One point, at least your dealer has told you about delivery - mine - Thomson Ford Parramatta, haven't heard from him at all yet about delivery. Haven't heard from Ford at all since I got my NSC way back in November. Overall pretty poor effort from this dealer. Still remember him banging on about how good they are as a dealer when I signed the contract.
Anyways, nearly over - wondering if they will listen to me when I told them I would like a pre-deliver check as well as supplying plates and Lakins. :headbonk:

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
Asked my dad about his and he said he got the "Liner Release" pop up a few days before the ship docked. So it's a nothing type of thing by the looks of it.

Looks like i won't be getting much sleep next week while I know my car is in the country. It's all starting to get real now!
Its moored now Scott. The car tracking site shows, mine will be delivered straight from the Port to the Dealership tomorrow night. Looks bit funny and too efficient. But i know they can not leave the car at the Port for too long, as it costs them money. which means i will have my car next week for sure.
2017-04-12 22_32_46-FIDELIO Current position (IMO 9332937) _ VesselFinder - Internet Explorer.jpg

Copie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
That's an estimate time, until it's scanned in as in transit it's not to be relied on

Sponsored

PPL374

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
It's such a weird feeling knowing the wait is almost over! The public holidays are really going to muck up the schedule, so next week will be a 50/50 shot at this stage.
It's also paining me knowing that my pony is less than 5km up the road sitting at the docks and my mate will more than likely see the car before me (he works in the car section at Port of Brisbane)

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
wondering if they will listen to me when I told them I would like a pre-deliver check as well as supplying plates and Lakins. :headbonk:
This is the task that dealers most commonly screw up pre-delivery.

There are horror stories everywhere of holes being drilled in all manner of inappropriate places despite specific and repeated instructions being left.

Good luck!

:thumbsup:

PPL374

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Confirmation from dockside that the Mustangs are sitting on the docks! I have my mate keeping an eye on them and letting me know when they start moving/being picked up. Fingers crossed it happens before he finishes this arvo or I won't know.

GrabbberAussie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Mustang
Docked at Port Kembla this morning - hope our cars don't have a hangover from all the cocktails :)

Ceva is showing a delivery date of 19/4 for the couple of cars I am tracking.

Clay5871

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On the way
Docked at Port Kembla this morning - hope our cars don't have a hangover from all the cocktails :)

Ceva is showing a delivery date of 19/4 for the couple of cars I am tracking.
My beast was on the same ship as yours. My dealer is telling me that their info states that delivery should be about 6th May. My dealer is 15 minutes from the dock.
Ceva tells me 12AM April 20th. Based on my dealer's efforts since they got my deposit I know who I will believe.
Sponsored