Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
All Members are welcome to join us for the meet & greet!

It is going to be held at one of our sponsors @ Goodyear Autocare Watergardens

ENTRY Cost is $5 per vehicle (proceeds to go towards the clubs funds)

Date: Sunday 12th March
TIME: 11AM
ADDRESS: 399 Melton Hwy, Taylors Lakes

There will be a BBQ & drinks available during the meet (sponsored by Goodyear Autocare Watergardens). Please RSVP as soon as possible as we need to organise food and drinks.

RAFFLE TICKETS available for purchase for your chance to win some amazing prizes.

1 for $5
5 for $20

RAFFLE PRIZES: TBA

**You can buy as many raffle tickets as you want to increase your chances of winning. Let's try and raise as much as we can as all proceeds will be going to the Starlight Children's Foundation
https://starlight.org.au/

Club MERCHANDISE also available for purchase on the day.

We would also like to thank Repco Watergardens & Goodyear head office for helping out with this event.

We look forward to meeting you all then!

**************PLEASE NOTE **************
For those who don't have a "mustang" please park at the subway car park across the road as spots are limited.

RSVP by Thursday 9 March

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Tagging some vic members:

[MENTION=21095]sh3p[/MENTION] [MENTION=19507]mickeyg1981[/MENTION] [MENTION=19187]Davo[/MENTION] [MENTION=18248]louey001[/MENTION] [MENTION=19611]Mustang-GT[/MENTION] [MENTION=16501]StormR[/MENTION] [MENTION=19277]Polystang[/MENTION] [MENTION=17413]hao_xuee[/MENTION] [MENTION=16149]Chivs[/MENTION] [MENTION=20368]Ash[/MENTION] [MENTION=16048]Since-64[/MENTION] [MENTION=21309]knaps[/MENTION] [MENTION=24578]whtbt1.88[/MENTION] [MENTION=20412]Banditvox[/MENTION] [MENTION=22265]rayan1910[/MENTION] [MENTION=14425]breaker91[/MENTION] [MENTION=20114]64-DNA[/MENTION] [MENTION=14366]dave-[/MENTION] [MENTION=14747]Pacman007[/MENTION] [MENTION=17866]Black Hat[/MENTION] [MENTION=20338]jonnop[/MENTION] [MENTION=14535]Ozzistang[/MENTION] [MENTION=21039]goldman_cpa[/MENTION] [MENTION=16322]Deano[/MENTION] [MENTION=21801]zeeman[/MENTION] [MENTION=22203]Rekorb[/MENTION] [MENTION=13010]OzStangFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=21786]jamesfrenchman[/MENTION] [MENTION=24891]jwaters[/MENTION] [MENTION=18356]quick duck[/MENTION] [MENTION=24960]Timetogolf[/MENTION] [MENTION=21325]rm_stang[/MENTION] [MENTION=11036]ecoboyboost[/MENTION] [MENTION=20388]Frostee[/MENTION] [MENTION=14907]PPPony[/MENTION] [MENTION=23580]Mrford[/MENTION] [MENTION=25020]Shevs550[/MENTION] [MENTION=21513]Burkey[/MENTION] [MENTION=22203]Rekorb[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14692]Aus-MustangGT[/MENTION] [MENTION=22419]aussiebigdog[/MENTION] [MENTION=23535]CQYOTE[/MENTION] [MENTION=24012]Rex Chan[/MENTION] [MENTION=19659]Scstang[/MENTION] [MENTION=21095]sh3p[/MENTION] [MENTION=20820]yellowpony[/MENTION] [MENTION=22364]GT Lustre[/MENTION] [MENTION=19277]Polystang[/MENTION] @Tricky [MENTION=16058]Yeah Nah[/MENTION] [MENTION=21626]YLDHRS[/MENTION] [MENTION=14366]dave-[/MENTION] [MENTION=25815]OaG_sGm[/MENTION] [MENTION=14296]Melbnut[/MENTION] [MENTION=26713]Friend of Dorothy[/MENTION] [MENTION=23524]V8KOOP[/MENTION] [MENTION=28635]Reddnax[/MENTION]

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Apologies for the delayed invite on the forum. We are expecting 45-50+ mustangs, should be a great day. Hope to see some of you down there!
FYI $5 on entry will also cover unlimited bbq/ drinks (sponsored by good year watergardens) - this is entry per car NOT per person.

64-DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Australian Fastback GT Deep Impact Blue
Was this event cancelled or moved?

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Was this event cancelled or moved?
oops! sorry I completely forgot to update on the forum (had updated on facebook), it was moved to another location last minute due to some unforseen circumstanced. Apologies for that :doh: :(
Hope to see you at the next event!

Kramer82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2017 MT Magnetic with OTT Stripes
Didn't even realise this was on. Will try for April I guess.

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
oops! sorry I completely forgot to update on the forum (had updated on facebook), it was moved to another location last minute due to some unforseen circumstanced. Apologies for that :doh: :(
Hope to see you at the next event!
I was a bit baffled to find no one there when we arrived a bit after midday.

It seems the group revolves around Facebook, not this forum, which is surprising but I guess a sign of the times. I did check the Facebook page but nothing much is visible without signing in.

Looks like I will have to reluctantly make another attempt to signup to a Facebook account. I must be the last person in the free world not to have one already!

King3o0o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

It seems the group revolves around Facebook, not this forum, which is surprising but I guess a sign of the times. I did check the Facebook page but nothing much is visible without signing in.

Looks like I will have to reluctantly make another attempt to signup to a Facebook account. I must be the last person in the free world not to have one already!
nah mate, half the guys i hang out with dont have social media accounts, most just use their misses to check out other girls or look at pics/videos when they need to only.

Kramer82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2017 MT Magnetic with OTT Stripes

You're not the only one. I rely on the Mrs for anything social. :headbonk:pretty sure everyone on there will think the car is her's :shrug:

Sponsored

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
You're not the only one. I rely on the Mrs for anything social. :headbonk:pretty sure everyone on there will think the car is her's :shrug:
Ha, ha, that must hurt! :)

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords

You are not alone....I don't have facebook and not very many of my friends do either. Far better things to do with my time than stare at the rubbish that appears on it.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM

I used to try and manage it from the forum side as I also don't have facebook but I am no longer in the loop as much as what I used to be

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I used to try and manage it from the forum side as I also don't have facebook but I am no longer in the loop as much as what I used to be
Thanks. Kevin has been pretty good at keeping us informed. I guess he had a lot to reorganize at the last moment. It can be a hard task being an organizer.

P.S. Glad to hear I am not the only one who has resisted Facebook so far; I don't feel so old now :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang

Thanks. Kevin has been pretty good at keeping us informed. I guess he had a lot to reorganize at the last moment. It can be a hard task being an organizer.

P.S. Glad to hear I am not the only one who has resisted Facebook so far; I don't feel so old now :)
Apologies for that, it was very last minute!
completely forgot, thanks for understanding. Hope to see you are the next event!
Sponsored