Sponsored

My 2018 Mach 1 Vlog Video - I Think Its Happening!

JeffreyOlsen

JROCars
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
So I've been up almost all night doing research about the possibility of seeing a 2018 Mach 1. I know a lot of people are hoping for a GT500, but personally i'm looking for a Mach 1. I decided to put a video on my channel about all the reasons I'm thinking (and hoping) theres gonna be a 2018 Mach 1. Check it out, let me know what you guys think, and enjoy!

Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Mach 1 should be the Performance Package Mustangs

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Woah, guys, enough with the insults!

I've edited the thread title so it's clear this isn't a spy video (which I think many assumed it would be.....me included).

Personally, I think it's great that a young guy is so interested in a new Mach 1.....I also love the father/son angle.

Anyway, just to clarify, no, there's no new info here, just a compilation is reasons why we may see a Mach 1 in the near future :)

OP
OP
JeffreyOlsen

JeffreyOlsen

JROCars
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks so much Paul! I realize now that I should of been a little more clear on the title. Thanks for changing it and thanks for the support!

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Thanks so much Paul! I realize now that I should of been a little more clear on the title. Thanks for changing it and thanks for the support!
No problem, Jeffrey.

Let's hope we get some clear evidence soon......something like the leaked Bullitt renderings would be cool :thumbsup:

Zeke.Malvo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach1
I really do hope a 2019 Mach1 is released. I'd settle on a 2018 GT if I knew a Mach1 would not be released in the following 3 years, but I really do believe a Mach1 is in the horizon.

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
I really do hope a 2019 Mach1 is released. I'd settle on a 2018 GT if I knew a Mach1 would not be released in the following 3 years, but I really do believe a Mach1 is in the horizon.
That is a badass 69 you have there...body code 63C?

Zeke.Malvo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach1
That is a badass 69 you have there...body code 63C?
Thanks! You have a clean 69 as well I see!

It's been a lot of work. Affirm on it being a 63C. Originally was a Candy Apple Red 351w 4v, FMX, 3.25 rear. No AC, no PS. I'll be swapping out the 3.25's for some 3.89's on monday. I need to look over the tune after that to see if I need to make any adjustments. The tune was really dialed in when I had a C4 in it with a fat stall, but I recently switched over to the T56 Magnum and haven't had the chance to look over the a/f ratios with a wideband.

Sponsored

jman3350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 in Torch Red w/ Auto
Found your video on this through the forums, but found your channel again looking for a video on changing the spark plugs. It was pretty informative and helpful, never changed the sparkplugs on mine yet so I was hoping it wouldn't be hard, but thankfully yours was detailed.

Keep doing what you're doing!

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
And its a Bullit

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Well, yes, all signs are pointing towards a Bullitt for '18MY........but I refuse to give up hope on a '19MY Mach 1 :ford:

GBGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT350 W/lightning blue stripes
This is how I see things. I am old (46) and have been around Mustangs all my life. It's all kind of backward if you ask me. Shelby Mustangs back in the day (65-69) were more like Roush Mustangs today. They weren't 100% built in a Ford plant. The car was sent somewhere else for final assembly and modification. The Boss and Mach1 were 100% manufactured by on an assembly line. So to me today's modern shelby is really a Boss or Mach1 and the Roush is really more like a Shelby. The Roush is a customized Mustang and that's what Shelby's were back in the day. Really Ford should ditch the Shelby name and use the proper nomenclature (Boss and or Mach1). The GT350 is more on par with a Boss 302 if you ask me..........a car specifically designed for road racing. The Mach1's were king of the Mustangs at the drag strip for Ford. I would love to see a Mach1 again. Something with beefed up half shafts, a suspension designed to deliver superior weight transfer on launches, a 10 speed auto (perfect for drag racing), and a factory TVS. That's the world inside my twisted head. LOL
Sponsored