Sponsored

Trade catbacks?

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
Exhaust trade of the century, lmao!

Evil Minion, which tips are on the Corsa, and is the Corsa Xtreme a 3" exhaust? Also, would the adapter and all necessary hardware be included in the trade? I need the system to bolt up to my longtubes!
Lol, wouldn't be any fun if it was easy!

I have the black tips, and yeah full 3". I'll leave the adapters to the stock headers attached, as well as all clamps.

Do you have any left over boxes or some way to ship the Solo my way? Or [MENTION=19636]climbiterp[/MENTION] if you have an easy way to ship the Solo direct to me and I'll send you the Corsa and you and Joe can do your thing, since you two are practically neighbors lol.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Joe 5.0

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Lol, wouldn't be any fun if it was easy!

I have the black tips, and yeah full 3". I'll leave the adapters to the stock headers attached, as well as all clamps.

Do you have any left over boxes or some way to ship the Solo my way? Or [MENTION=19636]climbiterp[/MENTION] if you have an easy way to ship the Solo direct to me and I'll send you the Corsa and you and Joe can do your thing, since you two are practically neighbors lol.
So you are keeping the adapter and clamps, or sending them over to me? I need a way to bolt it up to my headers! As for a box, I would have to look.

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
So you are keeping the adapter and clamps, or sending them over to me? I need a way to bolt it up to my headers! As for a box, I would have to look.
Sorry, wasn't terribly clear now that I go back and read it lol. You get everything!

I meant I'll leave them attached to the Corsa lol

climbiterp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I don't have the original boxes for my exhaust, I assume someone will just have to bring it to a FedEx or UPS Store and let them figure out packaging. Will we split these shipping costs three ways? I'll PM Joe to figure out the in-person logistics of this as unfortunately my car can't be incapacitated while exhaust(s) are in transit (only car/DD)

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
I don't have the original boxes for my exhaust, I assume someone will just have to bring it to a FedEx or UPS Store and let them figure out packaging. Will we split these shipping costs three ways? I'll PM Joe to figure out the in-person logistics of this as unfortunately my car can't be incapacitated while exhaust(s) are in transit (only car/DD)
I'm in the same boat DD wise. Joe, hopefully you are not! :D

And shipping shouldn't be all that terrible. I sold my old axle-backs and shipped them USPS for around $60. It'll probably come out to around $100 for the whole catback.

Really just need one of you to ship the Solo to me, then I'll ship the Corsa to Joe on my dime.

Sponsored

climbiterp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I think I can be without my car for a few days to a week, my current problem is that if I take the pipes off of my car I have no means to then get the exhaust to a shipping place lol

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
I think I can be without my car for a few days to a week, my current problem is that if I take the pipes off of my car I have no means to then get the exhaust to a shipping place lol
Hm, that does get tricky. No friend with a truck or something?

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
[MENTION=19636]climbiterp[/MENTION], [MENTION=14015]Joe 5.0[/MENTION], are we able to make this happen?

If not, I'm going to go a different path this coming weekend and my offer will be off the table.

climbiterp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
As far as I can tell, this won't work out. Last I left the situation, I asked Joe if he could be the one without a running car for a few days while exhausts get swapped.

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
I'd be very interested in trading you for a Solo Performance Mach XV I currently have on my car. Official sound check video:

Other clip of catless headers + Mach XV + tunnel I just found in the exhaust thread:
Any interest in a trade for some Magnaflow Street 19100 3" catbacks? I've heard yours- a guy who got in on the group buy lives out my way - mine are a bit louder with more "rip" to the tone when you're on it. :D
Sponsored