Sponsored

selling performance parts from 2016 GT

Ukmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS Stealth Grey
Hi guys i sold my 2016 GT and replaced it with a 2016 focus RS
Here is a list of items and prices, I live in Alberta shipping will be added to the price FYI

Roush Axle back exhaust system (very nice aggressive tone,zero highway drone)
was on car for only one month - $550CAD plus shipping condition excellent no marks or scratches

JLT intake induction kit with SCT X4 tune (This kit combined together makes a huge difference with throttle response you can raise the rev limiter and add more mods preprogrammed to the tune it has a 89/91/93 tune all feel different with the 93 tune giving best gains of 70bhp to the crank it tuns the GT into an animal, the induction kit sounds amazing it is huge.
was on car for only 3 weeks - $900CAD plus shipping condition basically brand new filter cone no marks or dirt.

Brand new genuine still in boxes Ford Performance package 19 inch black wheels my GT was none performance package and i bought these direct from ford with the intent of putting them on but the opportunity came for the RS and plans changed. I haven't even taken them out of the box these don't come with tires rims only - $1000CAD plus postage condition NEW

please PM me for postage details or if you live near enough we will come to an arrangement with delivery, I will also supply photos if you give me your direct email address.

Thanks guys :headbang:
Sponsored

atif7x7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GB GT PP DD
Sale pending on the roush exhaust. Money was sent a few days back. Awaiting shipment confirmation from the seller.
Sponsored