Ca'mon spring, I have mods to install!

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
I can hardly stand it! I have a pile of parts just waiting for warmer weather. I haven't drove my GT in three months and probably have close to two months to go before I put insurance back on it.
Reading this forum and stroking the parts is only getting me so far :headbang:
Sponsored

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Haha I'm in the same boat! I've had mods since December and won't see my car until mid March! This is my last winter of off site storage though. Hopefully next year is slightly better when I can at least see my car and do mods over winter.

OP
OP
NewTekBuzz

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
Being able to see it everyday makes it worse. I guess you get to start it every few weeks if you want but that's just a tease. Where abouts in MI do you live?

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Down in the Novi/ Farmington area. I'm hoping the SE MI crowd can get a few good meet ups going this summer. Lots of forum owners in the area.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I'm with you... ready for spring... to drop the top. :)

It is going to be interesting to go to the first car meet and see what people did to their cars since our last local meet in Nov... we meet again in the spring.

Sponsored

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Yeah seriously! I've got a PILE of parts to install. Haven't even seen my Mustang since October it's sitting in a storage unit.

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/ Performance Package
Being able to see it everyday makes it worse. I guess you get to start it every few weeks if you want but that's just a tease. Where abouts in MI do you live?
Totally agree, I see my car every day sitting in the garage and it sucks! Haven't driven it in two months... :(:(:(:(:(:(

Rascalrider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP Prem.
I don't know how you guys do it!? Those were my thoughts last weekend after a cruise and a nice wash of the Mustang. I Love Texas!

ptoemmes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible, White, PP 6sp

Sponsored

15COPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GTPP/2015 DIB Mustang GT
Yea that would drive me crazy not being able to drive or mess with my ride. I feel for you!

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Jeff, what are you waiting to put on?
Airaid intake, SP longtubes, Corsa catback, Livernois tuner, 6GR wheels/tires(still waiting on these), MGW shifter, stainless clutch line, black hood vents, FRPP tail panel with howler badge, and CCG front grill mesh with Howler badge. I also need to get my calipers out to the powder coater when I tear it apart.

This is the last time I saw my car. The motorcycles are hidden behind the Mustang too. :( Would love to live in a warmer state and leave corrupt shithole IL:headbonk:

OP
OP
NewTekBuzz

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
That is a PILE! How many miles did you put on so far? I'm around 7k I like the look of the grill delete

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
That is a PILE! How many miles did you put on so far? I'm around 7k I like the look of the grill delete
Don't make fun, car only has like 450 miles on it. I have a work vehicle so my personal stuff doesn't get too many miles racked up.

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
funny. I live in Northern Virginia/DC and our weather has little pockets where it'll be like 35ish for a week, but then randomly 62 degrees one day. It's on those days where I work on my car. LOL. I did this last Sunday. It was 60, so I got out there and installed my convertible windscreen and all my blacked out badges on the car.
Sponsored