Sponsored

PP front splitter option

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
I've been wanting to change out my splitter to a more aggressive looking one and love the PP splitter but don't really want to deal with the whole belly pan swap. I considered the CS splitter but seems flatter than the PP splitter and I also like the way the PP one turns up towards the will (winglets?).
I came across these and on the installed pic it looks to turn up at the edge similar to the PP.
Shot in the dark but does anyone have any experience with these?

http://www.mrbodykit.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_1314&products_id=3762
Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
After looking at it, it looks like a copy of the PP splitter you already have.
Doesn't seem like much of an upgrade.

OP
OP
thet33

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry for the confusion. I have a base GT and want the PP splitter. If it copied the PP splitter and can be installed on a base GT, as the description says it can, then it'd be great for me. Like I mentioned, not really wanting to hassle with also changing to a PP belly pan.

Slater_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cali, 2016 GT premium
It says it bolts right up to base cars on their site. Not a bad price either. I'd go for it!

OP
OP
thet33

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea, I guess I'll give it a go. Not too much risk at that price point.

Sponsored

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
It seems to be from the same PP splitter that Ikon sells, which is not compatible with a base car, it's a direct replacement for the stock PP splitter. You might want to ask them specifically if it'll fit a base car, or play guinea pig, its only $99. If it works, I'd probably order one as well.

Slater_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cali, 2016 GT premium
It seems to be from the same PP splitter that Ikon sells, which is not compatible with a base car, it's a direct replacement for the stock PP splitter. You might want to ask them specifically if it'll fit a base car, or play guinea pig, its only $99. If it works, I'd probably order one as well.
FREE SHIPPING - 2015-2017 Performance style front lip. Works on 15-17 GT/V6/ECO. Does not fit GT350/GT350R. Gives you an added sleek look and made to fit your mustang perfectly, Works as a replacement for the performance pack mustangs or a mustang with no lip from factory. All hardware included for easy install. Ships unpainted - ready to be painted or left BLACK !

^^^^direct from their website.

OP
OP
thet33

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$99? Is that a typo and you just missed the 1 key?

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
FREE SHIPPING - 2015-2017 Performance style front lip. Works on 15-17 GT/V6/ECO. Does not fit GT350/GT350R. Gives you an added sleek look and made to fit your mustang perfectly, Works as a replacement for the performance pack mustangs or a mustang with no lip from factory. All hardware included for easy install. Ships unpainted - ready to be painted or left BLACK !

That's what makes me question if it's compatible or not. The bellypans are different and most aftermarket splitters work with either base or PP, not both, unless they figured out away to make it compatible with both or you have to ghetto mod it to fit (cutting, drilling). I have my doubts on the parts descrption of cheap ko parts but if OP is confident, go ahead and order it. I'd love to know as well.

Botlfed98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Where’s the link ?
Sponsored