You could say I'm a fan

clicklogical

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible Performance Pack
I might be wrong, but I know with my car the hood struts wouldn't support the added weight of the Cervini's hood, especially on a windy day.

Or I could be totally wrong and the owner just never added them...lol.
Ahhh... that makes total sense! :doh:

OP
OP
Zach_Cervinis

Zach_Cervinis

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Nice, is each part able to be purchased separately?
Currently, you can purchase every Stalker component other than the front conversion kit, side skirts, and rear valance. The newly debuted pieces will be released in 10-12 weeks. Please check out the link below for parts.

http://www.cervinis.com/

Those side splitters look like they hang down super low! Hopefully not a problem for us lowered guys.
This car is running an air ride suspension and is at it's lowest setting with this tire and wheel setup.

Interested in the front end. I've heard it's a separate piece but my question is how much? And I've heard the material scratches a lot. Since this is on the front end, how it the material protected against scratches and chips? How about the side and rear lower pieces as well?
Pricing on the newly debuted pieces is not yet available. The matte black pieces are sprayed with a scratch&chip resistant paint.

when is the front chin coming out? need that asap
The kit along with pricing will be released in 10-12 weeks.

love both the front lip, and the rear diffuser!! Do you have pricing and availability information?

All that work and.... no hood struts?
The hood strut brackets are currently at the powder coater :thumbsup:

Please I beg you make that front end affordable. On a side note. Is it grill delete only or will the factory grills work? I would love to be able to use my pony pack grill with this.
The Stalker front conversion kit replaces the factory lower grille.

Aside from the hood and the side scoops, it looks killer. When will pricing be available?

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Thanks for answering my question, is the lower piece separate? will it go on or over the stock bumper? Also, I don't see fog lights on that car, will the new piece work with them? Side Shirts the same? Also, the rear skirt, will that work with the base rear? Sorry for all the questions.. but I am very interested in these pieces.

OP
OP
Zach_Cervinis

Zach_Cervinis

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Thanks for answering my question, is the lower piece separate? will it go on or over the stock bumper? Also, I don't see fog lights on that car, will the new piece work with them? Side Shirts the same? Also, the rear skirt, will that work with the base rear? Sorry for all the questions.. but I am very interested in these pieces.
Yes, the front conversion kit is separate from the factory bumper, it overlays the bumper. The conversion kit does not work with the factory fog lights. Also, the stalker side skirts attach to the factory skirts. The rear valance is designed to work with the Performance Pack, but we are making one for the base GT that will be released after the launch of the part.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Yes, the front conversion kit is separate from the factory bumper, it overlays the bumper. The conversion kit does not work with the factory fog lights. Also, the stalker side skirts attach to the factory skirts. The rear valance is designed to work with the Performance Pack, but we are making one for the base GT that will be released after the launch of the part.
VERY interested in the base GT rear valance piece.

Lexluther

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350
[MENTION=19896]Zach_Cervinis[/MENTION]

What size rear tires are those? HRE said the FF04 wheel they recommend was 20x11 et50

Thanks!

ALLKHEINZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
on another note when will you be making a 95 cobra R or even a 2.5" cowl hood for the s550, the 4" hood is just way to big.....not alot to choose from on the market at the moment, if you made a 95 cobra r or a 2.5" cowl id take one right away....

Sponsored

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
The pictures don't do this kit justice. It looks absolutely incredible in person. Very pronounced and aggressive. The skirts are so on my list

Swedish_Fries

Function and Form
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Guard GT
Those side skirts would take a beating and I'm not even that low. I cannot even count the amount of times I've scrapped my steeda jacking rails.

On that note. Air ride is my next purchase

pike1346

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 5.0 Premium
WOW, that looks awesome. I love the front cap/bumper.

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score