Procharger install

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
I'm looking for recommendations for a procharger install on my 2017 GT. I live in MD. Alternatively if you have installed one on your own already and would be willing to help me that would be awesome. JPC wants $1500 which seems like too much.
Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Sending you a PM

It's pretty easy, the hardest part is trimming the rubber piping :D

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
$1500 really isn't that bad from a reputable shop considering it takes roughly 8ish hours with 2 people in a driveway IF you have all the tools readily available and you're busting your butt. I've done the stage 2 installs enough now I can do it without the instructions and could probably do most of it blindfolded now :lol: . Getting those damn 7mm bumper bolts out from the wheel well take a damn hour of it anyway :frusty: If someone was to pay me to do it, I would probably charge $1000. It's not as difficult as installing my damn Whipple but it still takes time none the less.

OP
OP
cpelaez1

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
$1500 really isn't that bad from a reputable shop considering it takes roughly 8ish hours with 2 people in a driveway IF you have all the tools readily available and you're busting your butt. I've done the stage 2 installs enough now I can do it without the instructions and could probably do most of it blindfolded now :lol: . Getting those damn 7mm bumper bolts out from the wheel well take a damn hour of it anyway :frusty: If someone was to pay me to do it, I would probably charge $1000. It's not as difficult as installing my damn Whipple but it still takes time none the less.
You wanna help me install mine? Lol

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
You wanna help me install mine? Lol
Sorry man. I'm seriously burnt out working on cars in my spare time. Seems like me and 2 other guys on here are always working on each others. Feels like I haven't had a weekend off in months. I think we'll be doing the 4th trans pull in 2 months coming up this weekend. Good luck with your install :cheers:
Sponsored