• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB: stock catback exhaust

andrew9989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange GT
If anyone has a stock catback exhaust for sale let me know.

I'll also have a Corsa sport axleback and a heartthrob h-pipe for sale shortly.
Sponsored

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
Staten island? Im in nassau county and was looking to switch mine out soonish. Is there a certain date you need it by?

OP
OP

andrew9989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange GT
Was hoping to grab something this weekend, but if you're looking at next week or the week after I could definitely wait

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
I would suggest not waiting specifically for me then. But if you cant find something in the meantime it will be around. Im looking at some time in june but it will take a week to get here and another to install at least. The good thing is that im a short drive away.

AlphaCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP, 2018 Honda Accord 1.5 Sport
I have one laying around. I replaced it with Borla S-type when the stock exhaust had like 15k miles. I don't know much shipping would be for that though.

Diablocoastie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Deep Impact Blue EB (SOLD)
I know it might not help you out but i have stock muffler with tips from muffler delete.
Sponsored