Sponsored

Spec D Tuning 3inch cat back installed

• Thread starter Deleted member
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8

Deleted member

Well guy i bit the bullet on a cat back setup, got sick of hearing that stock resonator making my car sound like a tin can. After browsing and listening online, i was originally going to go with the mbrp race catback. When i stumbled across this on ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-17-Ford-...id=100005&rk=1&rkt=6&mehot=es&sd=371950778575

Being the cheapest catback 3 inch i coudl find i said screw it ill give the ebay exhaust a try. Ordered it Friday came today in the mail, hats off to car parts inovate for the fast shipping and quality packing. Every piece of of piping and each muffler was individually wrapped up, honeslty i expected a box full of loose pipes for the price.

Install took me about an hour and half and everything went together and fits perfectly. Exhaust has a seriously deep note now, deeper than my buddies ecoboost with the mbrp, and at wot the turbo whistle thru the exhaust is nuts!

VIDEO COMING SOON!
Sponsored

metalhead79

That thang got a Hemi?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I like the burnt tips. That's a good price on a catback. I did a Lethal Performance Y-pipe and NXT Step axleback on mine and spent a little more than you did. It's nice to have low cost options.

Does it have any burble and popping to it?

CRUM178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Do you notice any drone from the exhaust?

OP
OP

Deleted member

I like the burnt tips. That's a good price on a catback. I did a Lethal Performance Y-pipe and NXT Step axleback on mine and spent a little more than you did. It's nice to have low cost options.

Does it have any burble and popping to it?
Hardly any at all, it'll give a few light pops on a hard downshift. Its got a very smooth deep tone to it. Itll burble more at low speed if your lugging it around a gear to high.

OP
OP

Deleted member

Do you notice any drone from the exhaust?
Only way youll get it to drone is if you cruise on the freeway at 60 in 6th at 2k and even then its not bad at all. My buddies 3.7 with roush axle back is terrible on the freeway and another friend of mine with an eco has the mbrp race cat back and his car drones more than mine.

Sponsored

CANTA1M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2.3T-T-Turbo Stormtrooper
NEED video already!

Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Almost a month and no clips.
Sounding like some BS to me...........

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Almost a month and no clips.
Sounding like some BS to me...........
The OP only has 5 posts (3 of which are in this thread). This thread might have been forgotten by the OP or maybe he/she has been busy.

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
He popped it ..

The End .
Sponsored