Optimum Performance

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Ordered brake pads on Saturday of a 3 day holiday weekend. They were sitting on my porch at lunchtime on Tuesday. Can't get much faster than that. Thanks [MENTION=22413]Optimum Performance[/MENTION].
Sponsored

Spartanator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Stage 3 Roush
They shipped my trans fluid quickly, tried to get a discount code but they didn't wanna share. haha

Jay159866

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 1966 Coupe
I purchased Wednesday evening and it got here Saturday! The transmission feels a lot smoother and that slight whine that was there is now gone.

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Tim is the man. I always get fluids/pads from him.

He responds and ships fast.

I have placed orders with some vendors (which I will not disclose at this time), and I was left hanging without any emails or anything. i eventually got the item but was left waiting for weeks with no communication. I understand things happens but taking several weeks to fulfill an order that was already in stock and payment received is not acceptable to me.

Sorry to get sidetracked. But yea Tim is great and he has a wealth of knowledge. You can trust OP. My favorite vendor on this forum. :first:

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
We appreciate the continued support! We try to be responsive and get everything out fast but this year it has been challenging just to keep products on the shelf and work with our suppliers to respond to the increased volumes we require. We are not complaining but working hard to support our Customers in a timely fashion.
Sponsored