16_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
16 mustang GT black accent package
Maybe cancel the order?
Hey boss so I did it! Lol canceled at work and ordered at Jeggs and they shipped today. Now I'm looking for affordable wheel options..
Would it be ok if I run these tires with a 17x8? I got good pricing on some that's why I ask. And I know people do run 17x8s with the Hoosiers and don't seem to have a problem. What you think?

Slow89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 sec bolt on ecoboost // 9.2 @ 151 2019 blower GTCS
Hey boss so I did it! Lol canceled at work and ordered at Jeggs and they shipped today. Now I'm looking for affordable wheel options..
Would it be ok if I run these tires with a 17x8? I got good pricing on some that's why I ask. And I know people do run 17x8s with the Hoosiers and don't seem to have a problem. What you think?
I have a base and 17s fit fine. Should be fine but which Wheels?

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I would only run them on a 9" wheel or wider. If you don't have bias ply skinnies in the front you will have some sway and the narrow rim on the back will make it worse. I have the same mods as you and I went a 7.20 and 11.4 in good air with hoosier slicks and skinnies.

OP
OP

16_5.0

16_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
16 mustang GT black accent package
I would only run them on a 9" wheel or wider. If you don't have bias ply skinnies in the front you will have some sway and the narrow rim on the back will make it worse. I have the same mods as you and I went a 7.20 and 11.4 in good air with hoosier slicks and skinnies.
That's awesome man! I'll be looking to at least hit 7.7, do you have a 3.31 car? I'll look for 17x9s forsure now thanks again
Sponsored