Sponsored

Ikon RTR style rear diffuser

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
$150 less is nothing to sneeze at, plus it includes the small side pieces, but Im not confident in the fit, the RTR part offers oem like fitment

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
Based on how the IKON GT350 rep front bumper fits, I'd be willing to bet this is just as well. IMHO I think RTR is overrated and over priced. Sooner or later someone will try it out, if I were looking right now I would.

Daidalos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD MUSTANG GT 2016
I was looking into this to. More worried about the quality of the plastic and how it would match with the oem balance plastics.

That price is very tempting...

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
People seem to like the 350 front bumper from them, but the 350 rear valence has some quality issues.

Sometimes you get what you pay for. This is likely all cheap Chinese stuff.

For me I went OEM 350 valence after a lot of debate with the IKON one. Sure it cost $725 vs $330, but I have OEM fit and quality guaranteed.

It is much more costly/time consuming to redo it again if the piece fails or is bad quality (plus makes an expensive car look ricey/junky)

Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Has anyone found any pictures of this diffuser on a car ? I have not had any luck and they don't show any on eBay either

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
subscribed....hoping for more info/pics

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Ill start a go fund me to try to fit it with my base bumper. Donations...

bguerrero13

bguerrero13
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Black Appearance PKG Ecoboost Premium
Seen this on eBay last week as well. I emailed them if they had any pictures of it fitted on a car, but no response yet.

Sponsored
OP
OP

P51DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yeah I emailed them too. Told them I couldn't find any reviews or pictures of the product. I and asked if they would back their product and refund the cost of product and all shipping charges if there were any issues.

They said "If there are fitment issues, you will have to provide us with some pictures showing the fitment issues before we can assist you with a return for a full refund."

They didn't comment on shipping charges, unless this is covered in their "full refund". But per their return policy on eBay it says Shipping and Handling are not refundable.

And in bold BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL RETURN ITEM(S) SHIPPING.

Id be certainly willing to be the first try and review the product, but not at my cost if something weren't right.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I wouldn't trust any product photos. Their rear bumper photos had a real GT350 photo :doh: We know what a real one looks like, we want to see THEIRS installed.

Cant tell which are RTR and which is theirs honestly. They are just reselling cheap Chinese plastic off of Alibaba etc. though

kingstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I wouldn't trust any product photos. Their rear bumper photos had a real GT350 photo :doh: We know what a real one looks like, we want to see THEIRS installed.

Cant tell which are RTR and which is theirs honestly. They are just reselling cheap Chinese plastic off of Alibaba etc. though
Where do you think IKON gets theirs from? They surely are not making any of the products listed in the USA. :D

HrDrift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt