2015 Mustang GT Performance
Deleted
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jonspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is why I don't pre order things. Need to be buying a finished product. Good luck.

lucasszy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT
That sounds about right for them, unfortunately, as I really like how the wheels look.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
This doesn't surprise me considering how atrocious their communication is. They stated they were leaving this forum due to the vendor fees however I now firmly believe it's because they knew they were a B.S. company and had no good sense to be in any kind of automotive business.

Sure, some folks got products from them and they are happy....but so did customers of Hennessey.

Eff Carbon Dynamics...they'll never get a dime from me.

Fenderfreak145

Complaint Listener
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT PP
This is really bad to read. I definitely was thinking about buying their wheel and their 350R spoiler.

For shame.

Sponsored

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
This doesn't surprise me considering how atrocious their communication is. They stated they were leaving this forum due to the vendor fees however I now firmly believe it's because they knew they were a B.S. company and had no good sense to be in any kind of automotive business.

Sure, some folks got products from them and they are happy....but so did customers of Hennessey.

Eff Carbon Dynamics...they'll never get a dime from me.
Well, they said something to the effect that they receive more return on investment by advertising on facebook vs the forums. Which is probably accurate because you rarely see anyone here with CD parts. There's a few, but not many. Incidentally, it seems like some people with popular instagrams are more likely to get their parts in a timely fashion. Just a curious observation.

That said, whatever. They made a ton promises... promised a lot of cool stuff, but either undelivered or underdelivered. They burned a lot of bridges here, and not surprised they don't want to be a vendor here because people will call them out.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Not the first time I've heard of problems with Carbon Dynamics.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Well, they said something to the effect that they receive more return on investment by advertising on facebook vs the forums. Which is probably accurate because you rarely see anyone here with CD parts. There's a few, but not many. Incidentally, it seems like some people with popular instagrams are more likely to get their parts in a timely fashion. Just a curious observation.

That said, whatever. They made a ton promises... promised a lot of cool stuff, but either undelivered or underdelivered. They burned a lot of bridges here, and not surprised they don't want to be a vendor here because people will call them out.
Yeah, they said that...and I call bullshit...but whatevs...I won't waste money on them.

Badluck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
My Stang Driven family...
I would not order anything from Carbon Dynamics. These are pictures of the GT 350 Spoiler that I ordered. It was packaged and shipped to me damaged. I have been trying for almost 2 months to get a replacement or a refund. They either don't answer my emails in a timely manner or don't answer at all. Then they tell me, oh we have a new email address, so I send pictures and explanation to that address. All I hear is crickets. All I want at this point is a refund and I can not get them to respond. I also posted a negative comment twice on their Facebook page and it was removed. DON'T BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. Please share.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Yeah, they said that...and I call bullshit...but whatevs...I won't waste money on them.
I haven't spent money on them either, but was seriously close. I was going to order one of their track pack spoilers, but decided I'll wait. Then they showed pictures of it actually installed, and it just looked wrong. All the while before, they were claiming they had files from ford and making a copy... and all that. Then they changed their tune and claimed they made it a more agressive spoiler. Eh, whatever. :doh:

Now, I just looked at their facebook, and seems like they're make a new unique fascia. Looks kinda cool, but I dunno.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry your getting burned bud. Absolute shitty company and would never recommend them to anyone.

Those who actually got what they paid for and in good condition should play the lottery as you are very lucky!

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
since I was considering their Track pack CF Spoiler for $350, were else is there to get it at about that price?

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
WOW. This is such shit. Horrible, horrible. Glad I never bought anything from these folks.
Sponsored