Modifying As-Built Data Guide

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
PCM As Built data needed from a performance pack V8 Manual car. Please Help

Thanks
If you need as-built for a certain car, search for what you want on AutoTrader. They provide VINs for new cars, which you can then use to download as-built from the Motorcraft website.
Sponsored

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Well, Ford unfortunately did not throw us a bone with the PCM programming on the ProCal. Just attempted to enable line lock again, and still get the Advancetrac errors that I received prior to installing the tune. Back to the drawing board...

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
Good luck on getting linelock on an Ecoboost.

I spent probably 8 hours in my car (EB-PP) trying to enable it. I was re-coding damn near every module with zero success. I was even touching BCM coding. Once my car went apeshit with all the lights and everything else I decided I was done dicking around.

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Good luck on getting linelock on an Ecoboost.

I spent probably 8 hours in my car (EB-PP) trying to enable it. I was re-coding damn near every module with zero success. I was even touching BCM coding. Once my car went apeshit with all the lights and everything else I decided I was done dicking around.
well, now that it's been announced for all '18 EB's, maybe we will get the breakthrough we need to figure this out :)

Sponsored

tal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leschuck.com
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
Is this correct?

Total n00b at this.

Is this OK to write? On the first page of this thread, the last digits in the third box are in a 2-hex. As you can see I have 4 (553C).

I'm changing tire sizes:
error1.JPG

Last edited:

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
I've also changed rim sizes, from 17s to 18s, and would love to know what I need to update.

stang1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium Plus Magnetic GT
I've also changed rim sizes, from 17s to 18s, and would love to know what I need to update.
WHEEL*......... also it doesnt matter on the size of wheel... Its the diameter of the tire that makes a difference.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
WHEEL*......... also it doesnt matter on the size of wheel... Its the diameter of the tire that makes a difference.
Right, you changed your wheels, I've changed my rims. I'm making an additional comment so if someone who happens to know the answer to your question may also know the answer to mine. My MPH is slightly off.

tal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leschuck.com
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
Total n00b at this.

Is this OK to write? On the first page of this thread, the last digits in the third box are in a 2-hex. As you can see I have 4 (553C).

I'm changing tire sizes:
User Spart helped me in another thread.

Thanks!

Sponsored

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
well, now that it's been announced for all '18 EB's, maybe we will get the breakthrough we need to figure this out :)
Hopefully, but something tells me it wont trickle down to us poor saps.

isedawishy

GTPPTT6REIGHTY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Completed a 6r80 swap in my performance pack and had to load as built from an auto 50th anniversary. I've lost PAM, as the 50th wasn't equipped with it.

ForScan no longer reads the module at all. Anyone know how I may be able to enable it?

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Completed a 6r80 swap in my performance pack and had to load as built from an auto 50th anniversary. I've lost PAM, as the 50th wasn't equipped with it.

ForScan no longer reads the module at all. Anyone know how I may be able to enable it?
You loaded the complete as-built?

Why not pick a car with options similar to yours (aside from PP/manual.)
Sponsored