Sponsored

NEW SYNC 3.0 Build 20204 Nav Android Auto/Apple Carplay

5PointSlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Was there an earlier response on how to fix the "Installation has run out of space" issue on non-nav units?

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
Was there an earlier response on how to fix the "Installation has run out of space" issue on non-nav units?
yes use the two parts installation process (for the non nav)

5PointSlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
yes use the two parts installation process (for the non nav)
Couldn't find that earlier, but I figured it out on my own. If anyone needs help, PM me

awmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium PP
I have a 2017 that already has AA and CP enabled. However I am having a lot of problems with bluetooth dropping. Someone mentioned in the thread about bluetooth issues that they stopped having issues when they updated to 2.2. Anyone know if anyone has tried the 2.2 update on a 2017? Any idea if it should work or not?

Sponsored

hmperf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Holman Moody Mustang
Finally solved my issue. (2016 GT PP no ACP). As stated here, its all about the 2.2 and the part number for the USB port.

When I went to my dealer they looked up the number listed here for the single USB port, it got superceded half a dozen times to a dual port USB. when I got it in, it didnt work. Ordered the exact one listed in this thread (single) and it works like a champ. Big shout out to this list and walt Sweeny ford. Thanks guys!

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2017 that already has AA and CP enabled. However I am having a lot of problems with bluetooth dropping. Someone mentioned in the thread about bluetooth issues that they stopped having issues when they updated to 2.2. Anyone know if anyone has tried the 2.2 update on a 2017? Any idea if it should work or not?
NAv or non-nav?

If you have any 2016 Ford model running SYNC 3 WITHOUT Navigation Use the links below (1.0/1.1):
(DO NOT USE ON 2017 NON-NAVIGATION 2.0 UNITS OR YOU WILL DAMAGE YOUR UNIT)

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
when clicking on the 1st link, i get "this site can't be reached" on chrome, and "safari cannot open this page, unknown error" on safari...what am i missing?

sidneyvega

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sidney
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have a new issue: I'm getting the "Google Play Music doesn't seem to be working right ow" error. Any ideas? It worked great up until a few days ago. In fact, it worked since it was leaked and then about 4 days ago... I get that error.

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I have a new issue: I'm getting the "Google Play Music doesn't seem to be working right ow" error. Any ideas? It worked great up until a few days ago. In fact, it worked since it was leaked and then about 4 days ago... I get that error.
few days ago google did a security update which prompted users to re-enter password to log in, check your android auto app from the phone then try the music feature first there..if it works on the cell phone it will work on sync3

Sponsored

sidneyvega

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sidney
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
few days ago google did a security update which prompted users to re-enter password to log in, check your android auto app from the phone then try the music feature first there..if it works on the cell phone it will work on sync3
Tried that, but I'll check to see if there are any hidden security settings I had not seen.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
BTW, has anyone noticed anything janky with their AC system after this update? I only ask because the HU does have control over it _and_ I recently noticed the logic seems to be funky, like the passenger is getting the opposite of the intended hot/cold.

Very likely not related and I just need to drop it off for a service.

DraXxus1549

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Anyone having issues with text messages after the update?

Now all my texts are marked unread on sync, even when I read them on my phone. I have to read each one via sync in order to clear the envelop icon.

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone having issues with text messages after the update?

Now all my texts are marked unread on sync, even when I read them on my phone. I have to read each one via sync in order to clear the envelop icon.
that has always been there, maybe you just noticed that now :thumbsup:

does anyone know a valid working link for the other folks?

DraXxus1549

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
that has always been there, maybe you just noticed that now :thumbsup:

does anyone know a valid working link for the other folks?
Maybe I'm going crazy, but I could have sworn that if I read it on my phone then hit refresh it would mark it as read in sync as well.
Sponsored