RTR light up grille is here!

RHDZach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Performance Package
Alex, I'm also very interested in the price for the spoiler.. Is it possible to pre-order the grille & spoiler to ensure getting a first batch??
Sponsored

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Rogue - They're likely going to be wired into the driving lights but they will only be white.

Alex

Like spliced? Cuz that be kinda ghetto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RHDZach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Performance Package
^ I'd assume vampire clips will come with the kit to tap the grille into the current DRL's.. or something similar. At least i would hope they won't have you cutting the existing wires to hand splice in the grille lol

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
So when and how much for the spoiler lol
InebriatedMonkey - When and how are a pair of questions that I honestly don't have great info on. Once RTR is happy with their product we'll know but if I had to guess it's likely not going to be until 2016. Apologies! I don't want to say next week and string you guys along.

Alex, I'm also very interested in the price for the spoiler.. Is it possible to pre-order the grille & spoiler to ensure getting a first batch??
Zach - At this time RTR hasn't opened this up for us. Once I know you guys are going to know!

Like spliced? Cuz that be kinda ghetto.
^ I'd assume vampire clips will come with the kit to tap the grille into the current DRL's.. or something similar. At least i would hope they won't have you cutting the existing wires to hand splice in the grille lol

Fine by me, I can live with that and if anything, can get it custom tinted (Doubt it, but always a possiblity)
Hey Guys - In regards to how they're going to be wired I just want to go on record that I'm speculating here; We dropped the grille into the catalog to create a little buzz. I think it might be working (I'll hide now) but I can't confirm at this time if that's actually going to be the case. On a $35,000 car I don't think RTR would want that either!

Sponsored

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
So the DRL triangles are just that. Light up triangles that pop into place in the regular version of the RTR grill.

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
[MENTION=10447]AMAlexLazarus[/MENTION] what happened the LED triangles on the site? only the grill combo is available. :(

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
@AMAlexLazarus what happened the LED triangles on the site? only the grill combo is available. :(
[MENTION=16535]Drugdealr[/MENTION] - I promise they're coming and RTR should have them here shortly. JR Wont his name on something until he's 100% satisfied with the part!

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Just to reiterate for everyone that's waiting for them (Believe me so are we!) We should have them in stock soon. I can't stress it enough that if they're not perfect right out of the box we and the RTR Team wont have them sold.

They'll be here soon guys and once they're on site and ready to ship I'll be all over the place letting everyone know.

Alex

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Just to reiterate for everyone that's waiting for them (Believe me so are we!) We should have them in stock soon. I can't stress it enough that if they're not perfect right out of the box we and the RTR Team wont have them sold.

They'll be here soon guys and once they're on site and ready to ship I'll be all over the place letting everyone know.

Alex
Thanks for the update. :headbang:

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the update. :headbang:
[MENTION=7648]Chameleon[/MENTION] and everyone else. Believe me you guys will be the first to know, I promise!

Alex

stbanas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Deep Impact Blue w/Performance Pkg
Are these going to have a separate switch to turn them off and on? Or are they always on with the headlights?

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Are these going to have a separate switch to turn them off and on? Or are they always on with the headlights?

@stbanas Good question and they're likely going to be attached to your parking lights along with being functional with your headlights.

Sorry it's taking so long guys. Believe me there's a slew of us that want them on their 2015's here and we're not getting priority shipping either.

Once the first batch is here they're going straight to customer!

Alex

CTr1gga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/ PP
@stbanas Good question and they're likely going to be attached to your parking lights along with being functional with your headlights.

Sorry it's taking so long guys. Believe me there's a slew of us that want them on their 2015's here and we're not getting priority shipping either.

Once the first batch is here they're going straight to customer!

Alex
[MENTION=10447]AMAlexLazarus[/MENTION] If we were able to get a pre order in before you guys took the link down, are we guaranteed to be in the first batch?
Sponsored

Last edited: