Sponsored

RTR light up grille is here!

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Got the new American Muscle holiday magazine and the RTR light up grille is in it. Upper and lower grille combo with the DRLs is $750. Upper grille individually is $550 and the lower grille is $200 so no discount for the combo. Can't find the products online yet but will upload pics if needed.
Sponsored

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
What page? I got my magazine in the mail too but I can't find it. I saw a new spoiler in there thats looks sweeeeeet.

OP
OP
nrothaar

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What page? I got my magazine in the mail too but I can't find it. I saw a new spoiler in there thats looks sweeeeeet.
Page 48 man!

OP
OP
nrothaar

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Which spoiler you like? Mmd or Mmd v-series I'm assuming?

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
MMD V-Series! $400 pre painted! Not bad at all IMO. The MMD V grills look nice too, but the DLRs of the RTR set is a awesome feature. Did you see the MMD hood scoop on pg 50?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
MMD V-Series! $400 pre painted! Not bad at all IMO. The MMD V grills look nice too, but the DLRs of the RTR set is a awesome feature. Did you see the MMD hood scoop on pg 50?

I just installed the RTR upper and lower w/o DRL's - love them!
but now I want the DRL's:doh:

5.0_MD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT PP
Anything in that magazine about the RTR front spoiler? Been waiting patiently for months for any info but no luck.

OP
OP
nrothaar

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Ya that's not too bad, very aggressive haha. I do like the bars that go across on the MMD v grille. Hope to see some feedback on RTR lights once people get ahold of them. That MMD hood scoop is nice as well, might be a little too much going on for me though. So many options now haha

OP
OP
nrothaar

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
nrothaar

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything in that magazine about the RTR front spoiler? Been waiting patiently for months for any info but no luck.
That does look cool, only RTR parts I see info on are the grille, side splitters, and rear diffuser

Sponsored

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
hmmm.......$750 grille with little LED corners? At first I thought it was semi cool but now ill just got buy a new Glock 21 with extras for the same price :)

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Here's a scan of the RTR stuff from the catalog

22701559868_48a37c64f7_b.jpg
22498718663_12d37ce89d_b.jpg

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Got the new American Muscle holiday magazine and the RTR light up grille is in it. Upper and lower grille combo with the DRLs is $750. Upper grille individually is $550 and the lower grille is $200 so no discount for the combo. Can't find the products online yet but will upload pics if needed.
You saw those too huh? The RTR Team gave us shots of their euro car to generate some buzz of course!

They're coming believe me but it may not be until 2016. Vaughan is incredibly meticulous about their parts and he will not sign off on them until he's beyond satisfied. This puts me in a bad position as I want them NOW!

I'm really, really digging their front spoiler. This is another piece that I don't have much info on as I'm receiving info directly from them and I'm eager to see when they're going to be on site but it's something I'm thinking we wont see until 2016 as well.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news guys I just want to be realistic about when their parts are going to be available!

Alex
Sponsored