YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Eco-boost Mustang
Lol. I was going to give him his money back but not after what he was texting me. Good luck dude. Call PayPal,(; I'm watching for my balance to be -400 so I can call them back and close it out in my favor as gifting payment. He doesn't have my address, and what is online is my old address. I already did a background check when I applied for a job . Good luck
Sponsored

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
We can post it up on other sites too, I have seen many accidents happen to scammers.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Lol. I was going to give him his money back but not after what he was texting me. Good luck dude. Call PayPal,(; I'm watching for my balance to be -400 so I can call them back and close it out in my favor as gifting payment. He doesn't have my address, and what is online is my old address. I already did a background check when I applied for a job . Good luck
:frusty:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
We can post it up on other sites too, I have seen many accidents happen to scammers.
SVTP would have a field day with this one in smack down after his is blatantly admitting to stealing this guys 400 bucks.

Laztug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So you have not even tried to give him his money back? I thought it was all done and you were not like that? Dont be a scumbag dude.

Sponsored

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
Save all texts, emails, proof of the transaction, etc. Your credit card company will trump paypal. He's not covered by taking a gift either. Just tell your credit card company you didn't authorize the payment.

Laztug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Those are from people that don't understand that shipping on eBay isn't very accurate . So I asked from them to pay the difference? Big deal? He paid as a gift, so good luck getting your money back. Second of off, and the dude saying about the credit card, he will not get his money back if he used he's credit card because HE made the transfer . So he's credit card company would contact PayPal and then PayPal would contact me telling me there is a new claim open from a credit card company. It would work in my favor because HE made the transaction. So I DIDNT steal his credit card number. there is nothing he can do to get it back. I got off the phone with PayPal. I open he opens a claim threw PayPal, and watch him get pissed when it gets closed because he used GIFT! If he used the CC that would get closed because he was the one that "gave" me the money. Good luck GoTurbo! : D
What a piece of shit.

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
YellowBee you're a scum bag in my book. Your responses are ignorant and unjustified. This will bite you in the ass...hard.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
I have screenshots.:D
Nice!! I will keep my eyes open over there for a potential thread. They would sink their teeth into this one.

Sponsored
OP
OP

GoTurbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost PP
I will share all my texts with you on this forum and you can prove what made you change your mind based on what I typed. You clearly played me all along, now the forum knows the truth. Clearly it looks like you needed the money more than I. What a great business model you have. Perhaps I have your old address, but I have your name, email and number. Will you change those too after I bring them to light?

You are a thief in the truest sense and you admitted to it, Brandon Strang.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
ILLEGAL CONSUMPTION BY MINOR Charge: 2013-009671 M
Date and Time: 08/11/2013 13:41 P.M. Location:
22 1/2 AVE.
2700 Block of
Arrestee: