Not open for further replies.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Does anyone actually know what wire to tap for the parking lights? I believe you were the one who had the Ford version as well and just used the plug and play kit correct? Regardless that is a great idea!
Untested: I haven't actually tried this to verify it but here is info from the Helm manual. I would go to the right side parking light since the instruction video directs you over to that side.

If you wire to the front side marker, it should be pretty easy as there are only 2 wires going to it. Black with a grey strip would connect to negative (black on pony) and violet with a white stripe is the positive that would connect to the red wire on the pony.

Again, I haven't tested this and you're doing it at your own risk.

Oh and yes, I'm the one that had the Ford lit pony originally and then switched to this. I used the Ford plug and play wires to power the X Lume pony.
PinOut.jpg
Sponsored

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Does anyone else with the color shift pony have some blue in the tail of the pony? Can't notice it from a far or if a color is on but when it is white you can definitely see it up close. Not a huge deal but just curious if it's defective or what? [MENTION=15775]Xlume[/MENTION]
20170619_203732.jpg

Last edited:

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone else with the color shift pony have some blue in the tail of the pony? Can't notice it from a far or if a color is on but when it is white you can definitely see it up close. Not a huge deal but just curious if it's defective or what?
20170619_203732.jpg
I would have to say its a defect as its supposed to be white. Xlume will prolly swap it out for ya I would bet. Tag them in your post.

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would have to say its a defect as its supposed to be white. Xlume will prolly swap it out for ya I would bet. Tag them in your post.
Thanks man. Just tagged them and sent an email as well

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Does anyone else with the color shift pony have some blue in the tail of the pony? Can't notice it from a far or if a color is on but when it is white you can definitely see it up close. Not a huge deal but just curious if it's defective or what? [MENTION=15775]Xlume[/MENTION]
20170619_203732.jpg
We will definitely send you a replacement. Is that just water on it?

I'll reply to you via email.

Sponsored

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

And this is exactly how to run a successful business.

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thanks for the quick reply. Replied via email and yes that is just water on it

swtazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Need Help. Installed. Light keeps changing when off. Have wifi, but don't have a password. Can someone help???

swtazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
I must tell you all, when dealing with my Mustang or my motorcycle, there are companies who's customer service is good or sometimes as we have all seen, horrible. Lacking. As if they are doing you a favor. Not X-Lume. In a panick, on a Sunday afternoon, Dan from X-Lume responded to my email within an hour. Problem solved, pony lit and controller working!!

Thanks Dan, That's Customer Service!

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I must tell you all, when dealing with my Mustang or my motorcycle, there are companies who's customer service is good or sometimes as we have all seen, horrible. Lacking. As if they are doing you a favor. Not X-Lume. In a panick, on a Sunday afternoon, Dan from X-Lume responded to my email within an hour. Problem solved, pony lit and controller working!!

Thanks Dan, That's Customer Service!
Maybe we can con Ford into taking classes from them...

Sponsored

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
One off customs set the guys back $20k :p they are a 3piece with hidden fixtures
The are so nice! I'm equally curious what the front splitter/spoiler is.

davejonnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350
Hey guys these light up horses are awesome! But I really hope nobody else is having the same problem as I am... I've only had mine in the rear for about 3 months, but the chrome is simply peeling off. Each time I check there is a little piece here and there just peeling off. :(

You can see in the pic that the tail is peeling off, so is the face. You can't see without the light on, but the middle of the body is full of tiny holes too...

I usually wash my car once a week, with just water and soap, so no idea why this is happening... it's a bummer after waiting so many months for the piece to ship.

Anybody else had the same problem?
19749477_10156314204164128_1717236871_o.jpg

Sargonnas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP
One off customs set the guys back $20k :p they are a 3piece with hidden fixtures
Jesus christ. How in the hell do people have half the cost of the car to drop on wheels.. wish I had that kind of money. I can barely afford to replace emblems on mine. I think I also think I could get somebody to whittle wheels out of solid blocks of gold by hand using a nail file and butter knife for less than these cost.

I want them. =/
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.