Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
That looks great man. What did they charge for paint and installation? I'd love to do this someday.
Let us know when its time.. Local pickup, save on shipping. :D

-Josh
Sponsored

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
I saw these at Ford nationals just a few weeks ago... No offense to any that have them installed but they looked terrible to me when I got up close. The body lines are fairly soft and not "OEM" quality and the vent area was poorly executed. You can tell in some of the pictures but the top body line actually goes up at an angle as it approaches the vent which to me looks terrible when I saw it in person. Does not match the rest of the level body on the door. Some extensive prep work will have to be done to these fenders before paint to make them look good in my opinion. Also, the fenders I saw were already cracking around the vent area...

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
You sure they weren't the duraflex 350 fenders? I bought them and they looked like a thousand miles of garbage up close. Probably a dozen or more of hours of prep work to make them look even halfway decent imho.

I saw these at Ford nationals just a few weeks ago... No offense to any that have them installed but they looked terrible to me when I got up close. The body lines are fairly soft and not "OEM" quality and the vent area was poorly executed. You can tell in some of the pictures but the top body line actually goes up at an angle as it approaches the vent which to me looks terrible when I saw it in person. Does not match the rest of the level body on the door. Some extensive prep work will have to be done to these fenders before paint to make them look good in my opinion. Also, the fenders I saw were already cracking around the vent area...

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
I believe the fenders I saw were installed on Terminated's mustang so I am pretty sure they were the carbon fiber fenders from Anderson composites.

Sponsored

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
Damn well there goes my idea of purchasing these one day. Thanks for giving us feedback [MENTION=6944]zackmd1[/MENTION]

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)

Chad11491

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
From what I have seen and heard. These look like the best option for those wanting 350 fenders. I plan to purchase these sometime soon.

http://www.mrbodykit.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3782
Those are carbon dynamics fenders, or at least the pictures are theirs, if anyone's wondering. They're aluminum and a 1/2 lb heavier than stock according to them. They also have an aluminum hood that looks great too. Hopefully it'll have good fitment and turn out ok. Can't wait to see the prices when they're available.

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
$1545 for the mrbodykit hood/fender combo shipped.
Look good to me.
So these are actually carbon dynamics pieces?

Chad11491

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
$1545 for the mrbodykit hood/fender combo shipped.
Look good to me.
So these are actually carbon dynamics pieces?
:shrug:

at least the pictures are the same as what CD put on their facebook. I would assume it's the same, but i'd probably ask before ordering. I'm seriously interested in the hood, but it's not in the cards for a while at least.

Sponsored

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Well, I just ordered the hood/fenders/bumper from Mrbodykit.
$2377 shipped.
I'll let you all know how they turn out.
Was considering the full blown OEM swap, as JWS and Bagnasty15, but the extent of the work and money to do the swap was just too much.
This seemed like a close alternative for a lot less $$

Anderson Composites

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.andersoncomposites.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2021 Ford Broncos (2 and 4-door)
A significant amount of pictures of our fenders can be found on our instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/andersoncomposites/ We manufacture the GT350 Style Fenders for the Mustang GT in both fiberglass and carbon fiber. The carbon fiber can be painted or run as carbon.

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Those are carbon dynamics fenders, or at least the pictures are theirs, if anyone's wondering. They're aluminum and a 1/2 lb heavier than stock according to them. They also have an aluminum hood that looks great too. Hopefully it'll have good fitment and turn out ok. Can't wait to see the prices when they're available.
Are you sure its aluminum? It says everywhere light weight steel. ?????

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Just received my fenders from Carbon Dynamics. They look pretty good for aftermarket stampings. A few issues here and there but nothing that can't be fixed! The real test is how well they fit the car... Hopefully soon I can do a dry fit to see how the panel gaps are.
20170811_212213.jpg

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Just received my fenders from Carbon Dynamics. They look pretty good for aftermarket stampings. A few issues here and there but nothing that can't be fixed! The real test is how well they fit the car... Hopefully soon I can do a dry fit to see how the panel gaps are.
Subscribing and thanks for pulling the trigger on them .
I have been going back and forth on ordering them .
CD said they were 1/2 an inch wider than stock ?
Can you compare them ?
Looking forward to seeing this installed
Sponsored