Sponsored

LED SHIFT LIGHT?

steven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt black
Any ideas or plans for a plug and play led shift light that can be mounted maybe on the window via suction or on the dash and reflect off the window, sort of like a hologram that will light up along with the gauges when it redlines? would be awesome...love the sequential break light mod by the way, ordered them a couple weeks ago and very happy with them...
Sponsored

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Any ideas or plans for a plug and play led shift light that can be mounted maybe on the window via suction or on the dash and reflect off the window, sort of like a hologram that will light up along with the gauges when it redlines? would be awesome...love the sequential break light mod by the way, ordered them a couple weeks ago and very happy with them...
Thank you for posting!

We do not have any plans for a shift light at this time, but we are always developing new products.

Keep an eye on our site for new 2015+ Mustang products!

Nick C.

Last edited:

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
Thank you for posting!

We do not have any plans for a shift light at this time, but we are always developing new products.

Keep an eye on our site for new 2015+ Mustang products!

Nick C.
This would be a great product!!!!!!:love:

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
I've seen some aftermarket HUD displays that could work the way you want (I think). Can't remember where but I may have even seen a thread about one of them on this forum.

It's basically a small, thin tablet looking thing. It mounts on your dashboard above the gauge cluster. I believe it includes some kind of a semi-transparent reflective film you can put on the windshield for the reflection.

It connects through the OBDII port for power and data and basically mimics the basic car parameters including speed, RPM, etc. The one I remember seeing also had a set of "shift lights" that went along with the RPM.

Pretty cool idea. Not something I would need/want personally but perhaps that could work for you in the interim. Search "HUD" on amazon or Google and you should get a few hits.

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
Still waiting on this product. A plug and play and programable shift light would be amazing!!!!!!!
Sponsored