Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
Who's extended studs? I got spacers for my fronts with extended studs, but can't find the rears to match. Need about 10-15mm, not these 1" or whatever kits on the muscle car sites.
Cortex racing sells them.
Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Who's extended studs? I got spacers for my fronts with extended studs, but can't find the rears to match. Need about 10-15mm, not these 1" or whatever kits on the muscle car sites.
More than likely, they're ARP fasteners, ARP being the go-to source for automotive fasteners. That said, I'd still buy them through Cortex.

Norm

Plimmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
More than likely, they're ARP fasteners, ARP being the go-to source for automotive fasteners. That said, I'd still buy them through Cortex.

Norm
Yes, Cortex grind a relief into the rear studs to clear a flange on the rear hub. Not needed on the front.

Sponsored

Simmons-Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I am wondering why you run the Falken tires instead of the Rival S?

Simmons

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
I am wondering why you run the Falken tires instead of the Rival S?

Simmons
I have been sponsored by Falken for the last two years and I love the tire for a lot of track use, but I am not 100% sure which tire I will be running this year. Time will tell.

Simmons-Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have been sponsored by Falken for the last two years and I love the tire for a lot of track use, but I am not 100% sure which tire I will be running this year. Time will tell.
Makes sense. If you lived closer, we could swap tires at an event.

Simmons

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
Having friends in the industry is great! I have been challenged by my buddies at Ridetech to test their Level 3 coil-overs. So we threw them on the car and will be out testing them next week! The build quality is great and with their new digressive pistons, should work pretty well. The only place I have deviated from the way they come is spring rate and I did some custom machining to keep my Vorshlag Camber plates! Results of the test to follow!
2015_Mustang_Level3.jpg

Sponsored

GT_Roadcourse_Newb

noob@cartech,prefer2drive
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-PP::2000 Honda s2000::1996 Nissan Maxima
Having friends in the industry is great! I have been challenged by my buddies at Ridetech to test their Level 3 coil-overs... Results of the test to follow!
Wow!

:coolphotos::headbang::clap2:

RidetechJosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 LX Mustang, 2003 Mach 1
Having friends in the industry is great! I have been challenged by my buddies at Ridetech to test their Level 3 coil-overs. So we threw them on the car and will be out testing them next week! The build quality is great and with their new digressive pistons, should work pretty well. The only place I have deviated from the way they come is spring rate and I did some custom machining to keep my Vorshlag Camber plates! Results of the test to follow!
Test the heck out of them! :cheers:

Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
Nice! Sooooo when do the others go on sale? :cheers:

apex15stangPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Aaron has you know, you and I had a couple good chances to get on track together last year during the Optima events. I was able to pull off better laptimes in a much less prepared car and alot less tire then you have. I swear it's this suspension setup, and I'm really sad that now I will have to look at your back bumper other then the other way around!!! :)

I really hope you like them and they are everything we know they are to you!!

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
Aaron has you know, you and I had a couple good chances to get on track together last year during the Optima events. I was able to pull off better laptimes in a much less prepared car and alot less tire then you have. I swear it's this suspension setup, and I'm really sad that now I will have to look at your back bumper other then the other way around!!! :)

I really hope you like them and they are everything we know they are to you!!
I hope so also. I must admit, as painful as it is, that I was giving some misinformation about my MCS and was adjusting them completely backwards (had comp and rebound switched), and once I figured this out, and got them dialed in, I was able to go 2 seconds faster on both of my local test tracks then before Vegas with the same mods. With that said, I have a very open mind and will give the setup a thorough test and look forward to seeing the results.
Sponsored