GilSilcox

Gil
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gil
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Mustang
Besides the fact that my wife will probably divorce me because of you guys, Alex and David rock :thumbsup: Response time was great from both of them when I pm'd them with questions. Received my orders within 2 days (free shipping should always be so good :eyebulge:).

Now if we can works on the subframe brace back order I can get all my suspension parts onto the car so my wife doesn't see all the boxes in the garage :crazy:

As a member of other forums (motorcycle) I have to say that we here have some of the best and hardest working vendors. I for one plan on spending even more of my kids inheritance with you guys (don't be surprised if 2 little girls call you guys and give you an earful)

Keep up the great work

Gil
Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Besides the fact that my wife will probably divorce me because of you guys, Alex and David rock :thumbsup: Response time was great from both of them when I pm'd them with questions. Received my orders within 2 days (free shipping should always be so good :eyebulge:).

Now if we can works on the subframe brace back order I can get all my suspension parts onto the car so my wife doesn't see all the boxes in the garage :crazy:

As a member of other forums (motorcycle) I have to say that we here have some of the best and hardest working vendors. I for one plan on spending even more of my kids inheritance with you guys (don't be surprised if 2 little girls call you guys and give you an earful)

Keep up the great work

Gil
[MENTION=19643]GilSilcox[/MENTION] - Always a pleasure to help when I can!

Let me know if anything as always and have a great weekend.

Alex

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Keep up the great work

Gil
:) Thanks for the kind words, bud! Appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your build!
Sponsored