HR815 is finally home

OP
OP

CobraO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback
Seriously, how did you track it so that you were there to watch it roll off the truck?
We had that rail tracking down to a science, they could see each place it checked in and passed through.

Then it when to the Houston rail yard and we knew it was a matter of days. Dealer called me when the truck arrived and I raced up there.

It was only at the dealership for 45 minutes and I moved it straight to the detailer. He is doing all the dealer prep along with a laundry list of paint correction and protection.

Thanks guys. I’ll have some pictures next week once he is done. The PPF is done and he’s moving onto the window tint and ceramic.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
mine is in the Jacksonville FL area now. The reason I am asking is that the dealer did not provide me with the tracking number and I am only getting location updates from time to time. Nobody knows when it will arrive at the dealership.

That's why I asked.

Thanks and congrats again.

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
There used to be a guy on one of the other forums that could provide rail tracking numbers. I was able to track mine all the way to the dealer within a couple hours. Definitely heightened the anticipation.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
There used to be a guy on one of the other forums that could provide rail tracking numbers. I was able to track mine all the way to the dealer within a couple hours. Definitely heightened the anticipation.
Now that's what I'm talking about. I wish I had those connections

Sponsored

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
Now that's what I'm talking about. I wish I had those connections
PM sent. If it's off the rail you can find out where they dropped it and then start calling the truck yard to see when it leaves for the dealer. My dealer was always the last to know it's whereabouts. :D

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I think once mine is built I'm going to send a GPS tracker to the contact in Flat Rock and have him stick it under the bumper so I can keep a real time track on the car!! Or would that be too much? :)

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I think once mine is built I'm going to send a GPS tracker to the contact in Flat Rock and have him stick it under the bumper so I can keep a real time track on the car!! Or would that be too much? :)
I wish I thought of that one. In today's time, how is it that a dealer cant determine where the hell a car is or when it's going to arrive?

Exciting times!
Sponsored