Sponsored

How much attention do you get with your car?

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Not even joking, but every single day I constantly get stares with this car. I mean I have 26k miles on it and I've only had it for about a year now, and most of those miles are just driving the car for the hell of it.

If I hit up a drive-thru, I usually catch people walking in and out, staring at it, and sometimes they'll come up and talk to me. Same with the drive-thru employees. On the road I constantly have people that try to keep up with me and stay on my quarter panel (not sure if they're trying to read my IG handle or what), and then finally drive by giving a thumbs up or a beep.

A friend thought I might have been exaggerating and when he went for a ride with me, like 2 people got our attention and gave thumbs up in just a 10 minute drive.

Lots of mustangs in New Orleans, but I think it's the red and white stripe combination that's doing the trick, and probably the tire letters. Lol.
Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Lots of mustangs in New Orleans, but I think it's the red and white stripe combination that's doing the trick, and probably the tire letters. Lol.
Yeah, thats a catchy combo. Ive seen red stripe delete and its not the eye catcher the stripes add.

loco_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, thats a catchy combo. Ive seen red stripe delete and its not the eye catcher the stripes add.
Just this week in a parking lot I saw a Race Red GT350 without the stripes and I agree, it is just not the eye catcher as when these cars have stripe.

Next Phase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopar
I had a Ferrari 458 follow me after cars and coffee, we were driving together for about 5 miles... He beeped and gave me the thumbs up when he turned off.

It got some attention at C&C, but not as much as the F cars and McLaren.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Just this week in a parking lot I saw a Race Red GT350 without the stripes and I agree, it is just not the eye catcher as when these cars have stripe.
Somebody needs glasses.

:)

Sponsored

Kenwood1113

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Shelby GT350R
I had a Ferrari 458 follow me after cars and coffee, we were driving together for about 5 miles... He beeped and gave me the thumbs up when he turned off.

It got some attention at C&C, but not as much as the F cars and McLaren.
Think I was behind you when we pulled into C&C. I was in a Grabber Blue GT350R and my 16 year old son was behind me in a Nitrous Blue Focus RS. Good looking car you got!

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Pulled into the local car wash to rinse it off yesterday. Attendant comes into the bay as I'm getting out of the car: man I love your car. Here's some comp. time on the bay, mind if I take some pictures? That was a first.

Next Phase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopar
Think I was behind you when we pulled into C&C. I was in a Grabber Blue GT350R and my 16 year old son was behind me in a Nitrous Blue Focus RS. Good looking car you got!

I saw your car, but I came in late... I love Grabber Blue. My first choice was AG, then GB. Awesome colors!

I couldn't find AG or Grabber last year in a R for less than $25k over so I settled for white.

I like your son's plate....mine is R4TED R.

:ford:

FP350S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robear
Vehicle(s)
16 TY GT350
I get TONS of attention with my car. It's not a S550, but a 2103.
Everywhere I go, I get the thumbs up, people breaking necks to get a look at the car, and people wanting to take photos of it at gas stations as well as the compliments. :thumbsup: :cheers:

Interloper! :shrug:

Just kidding...nice looking car!

Sponsored

loco_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Somebody needs glasses.

:)

To each their own. :cheers:

When I bought my GT350 I decided on a Race Red car with black stripes, this is my favorite color combo. I did come very close to getting a Oxford white with black roof and no stripes. That color combo in my opinion is not as eye catching as the red with black stripes but I was attracted to it by its simple and clean looking color contrast (not sure how else to put it). In the end I wanted something a little more loud from a color point of view but the white with black roof and no stripes was a close second choice.

fastd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking at a gt350
Kenwood,

I saw your car at C&C...the window tint was so dark I couldn't see inside your car at all...

Did you ever do any mods on your car?

I was the white (no stripe) gt350 two cars over...think we are headed to the same VIR run...

Flat Rock Flyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Around here I get lots of long looks and an occasional thumbs up...once in a while a pilot fish on the expressway, not many challenges yet though which is good as I need to keep my license, already been pulled over once (warning). Have had some crotch rockets want to play but it seems they knew what the GT350 is and were looking it over pretty good. Have had a few people take a detour and follow me into a parking lot just to look at her and chat, which is pretty cool. All comments have been positive, with some saying that they really would like to get an R...to which I've replied, "so would I".:ford:

rocsteady

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Two days ago, had an NYPD officer pull up next to me in traffic, in a marked smart car, and ask if i wanted to race. Pretty comical.
Sponsored